6 Weeks In Hmp For f*****g A Goat!

There was a woman not far from were i live called 50p rita who got done for banging an alsation. but she earn ed her name because from monday to friday all the school boys lined up outside her door with there dinner money for a ride. Now most morning there was more school boys in her house than there was in school she also done strap. now was that woman providing a service or was she a pedo

brilliant lol was their not a woman in Ireland a few years back died from shagging a Alsatian she had a allergic reaction to god seamen!

it wasnt her i seen her this morning

lol banter ... and now ya 50p lighter :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa we don't cheat on sheep with stinking goats mun.

Your all quick to condemn him , but has any one seen a photo of the goat ? for all we know it could of been a stunner , one of those with the come hither eyes , the proud bearing , the shapely hind qu

That's a bit rich! 'It was all down to his being isolated'? I'm f**king isolated. I might not see another living being from one week to the next. But, ye won't catch me sneaking round goat barns, FFS!

There was a woman not far from were i live called 50p rita who got done for banging an alsation. but she earn ed her name because from monday to friday all the school boys lined up outside her door with there dinner money for a ride. Now most morning there was more school boys in her house than there was in school she also done strap. now was that woman providing a service or was she a pedo

brilliant lol was their not a woman in Ireland a few years back died from shagging a Alsatian she had a allergic reaction to god seamen!

it wasnt her i seen her this morning

lol banter ... and now ya 50p lighter :laugh:

lol shes retired. it would be like throwing a sausage up high street
  • Like 1

Heres one for you. Intellegent answers only! what is wrong with beastiality?

nothing if your an escaped loony bin who think the goats horns are love handles. but everything if your normal

I said intellegent! its wrong because its wrong isn't acceptable. Is it because its not procreative? non concensual?

no its nothing to do with non procreation. its wrong as a goat is not human so how can a man whos brain is evolved to pick up on and sense the female human hormone signals to mate and create new life. so if he takes a fancying to a goat then his brain chemical receptors are not functioning properly therefor showing that his body chemicals are off balance, and a mixed up human would be capable of much more than fcuking goats for thrills

You are assuming that reproduction is the only purpose of sex. many species have sex for pleasure, not just humans. as highlighted there is also a massive contradiction in your argument! its not about non procreation but we should only connect sex with reprduction?

In most cases reproduction is the only purpose of sex.

Many species have sex for pleasure you say, humans and dolphins aside, name me another.

nothing if your an escaped loony bin who think the goats horns are love handles. but everything if your normal

I said intellegent! its wrong because its wrong isn't acceptable. Is it because its not procreative? non concensual?

no its nothing to do with non procreation. its wrong as a goat is not human so how can a man whos brain is evolved to pick up on and sense the female human hormone signals to mate and create new life. so if he takes a fancying to a goat then his brain chemical receptors are not functioning properly therefor showing that his body chemicals are off balance, and a mixed up human would be capable of much more than fcuking goats for thrills

its nothing to do with us picking up on the smell of female hormones

its a big pair of tits and a nice arse that does it for me

well I will tell you my opinion on why I think beastiality is wrong, and why it causes a natural revelusion in right thinking people, as far back as the dawn of time when

men were living in caves a sort of moral law must of evolved along side mans evolution, yes it causes a laugh and many jokes at the man/woeman accused of doing

this, but think eg ..this latest case IF THIS WEIRDO Had not satisfied his lust on a goat where would he have stopped ? your wife , your sister, your daughter the nextdoor neighbours kids ? far fetched I don't think so ,one serious sicko 6wks a joke castration in my book, you ask what is wrong with beasteality many times then joke about pedophilia.....the too go hand in hand :bad: takeing the piss outta this sicko onething trying to justifie a total other.

the mother in law used to have 2 goats at the farm

think she'd of seen her arse if I started shagging them as well as her daughter..................... :laugh:

I did run one over on the drive that didn't go down to well..............the goat not her daughter

the mother in law used to have 2 goats at the farm

think she'd of seen her arse if I started shagging them as well as her daughter..................... :laugh:

I did run one over on the drive that didn't go down to well..............the goat not her daughter

if your going to shag one dont get caught then :D

Your spelling :rolleyes: And it's " Here's " and " Intelligent " too. FFS.

Why are you trying to come across as a university educated type when you can't spell to save your life? ' Intelligent answerers only ' ? The f**king irony of that! :yes:

And, please; Spare us the 'Dyslexia Card'.

• Like 3