Do You Know What I Hate

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

people whom ive never met who start conversations with me when ive deliberately got my back to them because they smell like an old puck goat then get even more annoying and in my face when i tell them to f**k off.

actually... pretty much anyone who starts an unsolicited conversation with me especially when im clearly busy or having a private conversation

and drivers that hog the road at half the speed limit because they are old, nervous, chatting away to the c**t next to them or on the phone... really wish i had a rocket launcher at times

people whom ive never met who start conversations with me when ive deliberately got my back to them because they smell like an old puck goat then get even more annoying and in my face when i tell them to f**k off.

actually... pretty much anyone who starts an unsolicited conversation with me especially when im clearly busy or having a private conversation

and drivers that hog the road at half the speed limit because they are old, nervous, chatting away to the c**t next to them or on the phone... really wish i had a rocket launcher at times

a monster truck would be better just drive over the top of them and let them see the doom happening

When lorry drivers take it upon theirselves to control the traffic.. Ie there's a merge in the traffic in a miles time fir tiad works or something but 2 lorrys decide to drive side by side on the dual carriage way at 40 mph to stop anyone passing..

Skip lorry drivers, 9 out if 10 are ignorant as f**k, and can barely talk, it doesn't matter where you ask then to out a skip they'll chuck it where the f**k they please..

Site portable toilets, the stink is enough to kill you from 20 paces...

Working in Endfield, you need to bolt your tools down, it cost me more in nicked tools and broken locks than the job was worth lol..

Gypsies turning up on site at 4pm on a Friday and walking around like they own the place, asking who the scrap belongs to, it ain't scrap it's our materials.... Spend all weekend wondering if you'll have any gear on site when you get back..

• Like 1

When lorry drivers take it upon theirselves to control the traffic.. Ie there's a merge in the traffic in a miles time fir tiad works or something but 2 lorrys decide to drive side by side on the dual carriage way at 40 mph to stop anyone passing..

Skip lorry drivers, 9 out if 10 are ignorant as f**k, and can barely talk, it doesn't matter where you ask then to out a skip they'll chuck it where the f**k they please..

Working in Endfield, you need to bolt your tools down, it cost me more in nicked tools and broken locks than the job was worth lol..

Gypsies turning up on site at 4pm on a Friday and walking around like they own the place, asking who the scrap belongs to, it ain't scrap it's our materials.... Spend all weekend wondering if you'll have any gear on site when you get back..

:D:D must be a nightmare in your job all that sheet metal laying about ..

:D:D must be a nightmare in your job all that sheet metal laying about ..

We've just stripped a big one in Exeter, had to take a load of steel out too... I got a call on Friday afternoon from my mate the scaffolder ( who put the rugby prizes up) saying 2 gypsies had jumped out of a scrap van hi viz and hard hat on, then walked straight onto site walked all round it looking at the scrap... He went straight over and cleared all of his tubes ad fittings... They're bold as brass though..

People that pay by card for fuel instead of using the 'PAY AT PUMP!'

Men who think they are gods gift to women.

Liars, cheaters, pretenders.

Chavs driving they're citroen saxos at 90 mile an hour down the country roads while passing me and my horse!

Horse riders who don't thank courteous drivers.

Cyclists hogging the road.

People leaving indicators on.

20 mile an hour drivers.

Police.

Text talk speakers.

Boys that wear jeans at they're ankles, pull them up ffs!

Women that wear too much make up and skirts so short they may aswell not wear them.

Chavs with staffies.

Know it alls.

People trying to tell me what i should or shouldn't do!

Bad manners.

Swearing every second word in a sentence.

Bad spelling.

Dole scroungers with a huge house, massive tv, top of the range car and plenty of money to spare.

Men that think i want to bed them just because i said hello!!!

was you on about me second to last :laugh: