Do You Know What I Hate

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

i cant do with women who fart out loud :bad::bad::bad: .

or the young ginger headed chav bird whos move next door and thinks her and her family are gangsters.

and the one that really makes my piss boil ,the young lad who cut me up then winds his window and shouts DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ,

hes driving a scrap car ,and ive got more change in my ashtray thay his whole wealth ,my reply back was DID YOU BUY THAT WITH YOUR LAST BIG TWO BOB DEAL ,ya f****n muppet ,ya not a gangster yer a knob head ..... now fxck off.

why o why does everyone want to be a gangster :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: .

ma be im just getting old .........................jim

or the young ginger headed chav bird whos move next door and thinks her and her family are gangsters.

and the one that really makes my piss boil ,the young lad who cut me up then winds his window and shouts DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ,

hes driving a scrap car ,and ive got more change in my ashtray thay his whole wealth ,my reply back was DID YOU BUY THAT WITH YOUR LAST BIG TWO BOB DEAL ,ya f****n muppet ,ya not a gangster yer a knob head ..... now fxck off.

sounds like you need to relocate jim

• Like 1

cocky know it alls.........aswell

no matter what you done,..........they already been there and done it,.......and done it better.....

if you've been to tenerife they've been to elevenerife....

:laugh: You've been to Timbuktu, they've been to Timbukthree! :laugh:

Not your age I'm 22 and think every c**t thinks their a gangster lol. I blame it on lack of jobs so people try make abit of money. Then their ego goes to their head, few packets and before you know it the twat in his shell suit council flat is tony montanna. Only thing that makes these c**ts half dangerous is they are really thick and have little to loose. Nice saying I like for the do you know who I am type twats, "the loudest man in the room is also the weakest".

• People who have it all, house, car, family etc etc and go round with a face like thunder
  • Married women (and men) who go round dipping their wick because their marriage is crap...divorce or sort your shit out!
  • Drivers driving right up your ring piece
  • Lack of indication at junctions and roundabouts
  • Shallow lasses

youd be alright with a shallow lass

your dick still wouldn't reach the bottom................ :laugh::laugh:

Things i hate - Albert64...lol

• Like 2