Do You Know What I Hate

• People who have it all, house, car, family etc etc and go round with a face like thunder

Married women (and men) who go round dipping their wick because their marriage is crap...divorce or sort your shit out!

Drivers driving right up your ring piece

Lack of indication at junctions and roundabouts

Shallow lasses

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

People Who Want To Be Called MATE , Also Those Who Won't Slow Down For Horses , Others Who Just Shake Your Hand & Won't Shoulder Touch , Fellas Who Dont Have Tribal Tattoos . . Oh And Bad Tempered Cockneys :) :) :)

I nearly forgot........................Northerners who pretend to support Arsenal............infact Northerners who support any London club............infact f**k it.......Northerners in general :D

Bit rough that Gnasher...... :laugh:

I f****n detest council/local authority officials especially solicitors and planners.....across the board they are totally incompetent and could never get a job in the real f****n world....useless petty b*****ds....aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Oh and whippets....... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

People who insist on standing at the bank machine for about an hour putting 5 or 6 cards in...if you want to withdraw cash, go to the cash machine, if you want to do "banking" or withdraw a tiny bit from 2 or more accounts. Go to the b*****d bank.

People (usually women) who in the 20 minutes it took to get to the till didnt think "I might need to get my bank card/money out of my bag" then spend another 10 digging through their bag sifting through lip gloss, reiceipts, perfume and other assorted shite they've accumulated trying to find it.

• Like 2

Feckin FACEBOOK

People in a shop when they are serving you who stop to answer the phone as soon as it rings.

Bull terrier owners who only own one as a dick extension

Old people who shop at weekends . You've had all feckin week to do you shopping why delay me on a Saturday arrrgh...

Brian May