Do You Know What I Hate

old people shopping, soon as they get their hands on a trolley they turn into mongs that feel the need to read every label, directly in front of where you need to be and show no regard for you, taking 20 minutes to move out of the way...

...to add to this, sometimes they leave the trollley there and go to the other side of the aisle :icon_eek: are.you.for.f***ing.real..?

so ive started using my trolley as a battering ram.

With any luck itll be a cold winter. thin them out a bit.

• Like 1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

People who say 'new-killer', when they mean 'nuclear'.........

People who hold their mobile phone in front of them to speak, instead of to their ear......

Sideways baseball caps - only made worse by being backwards !!

People who think it's OK to pick their nose,( because being in the driver's seat makes you invisible !)........

Jeremy f***ing Kyle........

Starbucks - ( I just want a cup of coffee, white, one sugar FFS !! )

Middle-aged men with a pony-tail, who drive a sports car (usually red !)

People in track suits who've clearly never done a day's exercise in their life...........

Babies with pierced ears........

People who tell you "See, I wouldn't have done it like that...."

That noise black people make with their teeth........

Garden gnomes..........

And that's just off the top of my head.......

Oh, dear God - how long have you got ? I think I'll let someone else have a go..........

Like last time this thread was done the thing that annoys me the most is people eating with their mouth open. A lad at work was eating an apple behind me the other day sounding like a pig in a bucket of swill knowing it annoys me the little shit but he closed it when I told him I was gonna punch the apple and his teeth down his throat.

• Like 2

Daft old white women who get with a 20 year old African with a stick through his nose and think they are all loved up and he dont just want a passport...............likewise stupid little Mr Bean lookalikes who get with a postage stamp thai bride and start planning a family !

• Like 6

I cant stop now.............................worst one that really makes me grind my teeth..

Lads who for years have greeted me with a handshake now want to grab my hand and stick their shoulder in my chest................just shake my hand you soppy c**t !

gnasher you must be my twin....that number plate thing really pisses me off.and the above.the other thing that does me is if a car is turning right a lights and your coming straight on they swerve into your lane like there driving a f**k...g artic.

People who use the most ridiculous tactics to make their number plate look like it spells their name by using black screw caps and chopping letters about...............................if you cant afford the word you want go and buy one you can afford you muppet !

I just changed my name to Mr.G 452 TGW !!

People who use the word "like" in every sentence. People who blatantly drop litter and don't give a monkeys. When someone at the front of a traffic light queue takes forever to pull away because they are not paying attention, and people who text or stop a conversation to answer a mobile phone in a pub!