Do You Know What I Hate

Thought id start a thread, it made for an hour long debate/bit of banter in the bait room at work today of all the things in life big or small, that for some reason, wind the feck out of us. Thought it might make for a bit of light hearted banter on here as well...so here goes

Do you know what i hate...?

people who flash their headlights at you to put your lights on even though its broad daylight...wankers

people who barge into your kids when out shopping, or in the town centre. its usually old or fat people, they dont half send them flying as well...

Lorries that overtake other lorries, that take about 3 hours to do so...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

cyclists too :censored:

christ yes! those that ride side by side and make no effort to get in single file as they hear you drive up behind them.

people who say pacific instead of specific...i have no idea where my hatred for that one came from but there ya go.

americanisms. mall, pharmacy, and people who say 'sick' meaning good...c**ts go and live over there if you want to use those words.

• Like 5

Tarts with private number plates who think that because they have private plates the driving laws do not apply to them. Feckin do my head right in.

TC

on their range rover sport, thats never seen mud in its life. That has to be linked to that one...people (usually birds) In big 4x4's that use them for the school run, thats it.

gnash i had a gaffer as work that used fella instead of mate. but as a full stop at the end of every sentence. i think that one was common because you could see everybody boiling when he was talking to them :laugh:

'alright fella, how you doing fella' :icon_eek:

People who call you fella instead of mate :censored::censored::censored:

Or "chap". :laugh:

Newsreaders who say "secetry" instead of secretary.

People who don't say thanks when you hold the door open for them.

White kids who speak like black kids.

Policeman who have hats too big that press down on their ears.

Fat women wearing leggings.

• Like 2

People who use the most ridiculous tactics to make their number plate look like it spells their name by using black screw caps and chopping letters about...............................if you cant afford the word you want go and buy one you can afford you muppet !

• Like 3