European Pole Cats

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're doing a good enough job by yourself !!

theres 50 odd thousand members on here and when someone talks about having a line of eu polecats they get shot down straight away, theres got to be loads out there,here in britain, even if theyr not

eu polecat is just an excuse for a numpty to charge another numpty what he wants. tell me whats wrong with a domesticated ferret?

Posted Images

attachicon.gifue poley.jpg heres my pure bred eu polecat. now someone tell me it aint !!!!!!!

You`re kidding right ?? You`ve just stuck up a picture of a ferret !

Jesus H

SEE MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!! EVEN IF SOMEONE DID HAVE A 100% PURE BREED EU POLECAT HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY TELL THE DIFFERENCE ? as the picture i put up is an eu polecat pure breed (picture taken off the interne lol. :laugh: ............................ :thumbs:

Not being picky but how do you know that it is a genuine EU?... :hmm: Afterall it is just a photo off the net that proports to be a genuine EU.... :hmm: Bit of a minefield this......... :laugh:

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

if you too want to be picky :laugh: ill put up the whole page i got it from , trust me its an eu poley ! iv no one of those, im happy with my albinos, they do me fine, while we here anyone want to buy a collar for theyr ferret lol :laugh:

Your wanting the same price for second hand collars as pipa is for new ones need a bit of a discount :hmm::yes:

Rake, do you have any eu polecats or the like?? :whistling:

What ,? you mean like these ? I bred these myself, then released them, and trapped them again. £100 each bud.

5022.jpg5023.jpg

i quite like those, i dont care what breed they are, if you were anywhere near me id happily pay good money for those! :thumbs:

if you too want to be picky :laugh: ill put up the whole page i got it from , trust me its an eu poley ! iv no one of those, im happy with my albinos, they do me fine, while we here anyone want to buy a collar for theyr ferret lol :laugh:

Your wanting the same price for second hand collars as pipa is for new ones need a bit of a discount :hmm::yes:

ahh but mine are specail mine have been around eu polecat necks ! and theyr micro ( less likely to get caught on anything underground) ill give a discount to anyone on THL, but cant on ebay i have to pay fees ect !

if i can make a profit then, thats what its all about, like i said i wouldnt want to make alot off THl members but if people on ebay are selling them for £120 with a box then so will i ! im willing to buy any broken collar as i can get them fixed, it costs to get them fixed and for postage both ways and the new leather collar! iv been out of work for a while, and to get the wage i need for bills/living ect is starting to look less likely, so have to make a few quid pocket money !

What ,? you mean like these ? I bred these myself, then released them, and trapped them again. £100 each bud.

5022.jpg5023.jpg

i quite like those, i dont care what breed they are, if you were anywhere near me id happily pay good money for those! :thumbs:

They are just ferrets that I bred myself and gave away free as workers bud.

5022.jpg5023.jpg

They are just ferrets that I bred myself and gave away free as workers bud.

fair play mate, cracking looking ferrets :thumbs: and from working stock ...all the better ! giving them away for free a nice gesture a of will, again fair play to ya mate, now aint ya ment to be working on that very expensive oil rig. no wonder you can afford to give them away :laugh: atb mate :thumbs:

• Like 1