European Pole Cats

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're doing a good enough job by yourself !!

theres 50 odd thousand members on here and when someone talks about having a line of eu polecats they get shot down straight away, theres got to be loads out there,here in britain, even if theyr not

eu polecat is just an excuse for a numpty to charge another numpty what he wants. tell me whats wrong with a domesticated ferret?

Posted Images

theres 50 odd thousand members on here and when someone talks about having a line of eu polecats they get shot down straight away, theres got to be loads out there,here in britain, even if theyr not pure breeds they could very well have the line in them ? and has you can see hes a new member he could be 14 or he could be 52 but isnt it better we educate them or discuss it rather than shutting them down straight away! if he was a longterm member and has been listening to all the threads over the years i could understand it ?? just a thought!

• Like 3

eu polecat is just an excuse for a numpty to charge another numpty what he wants. tell me whats wrong with a domesticated ferret?

You calling me a numpty fcuk face??? What's wrong are u jealous?? We're u bullied as a child? Did your mum not love u enough? If u want to argue and fight join a boxing club ok? Pea brains

• Like 1

every time eu polecats get mentioned on thl the pictures are always of kits, why do we never see 2nd season or even older eu polecats pictured on here? The answer is because they moult their kit coat and hey presto a mask appears and their coats become lighter and continue to get lighter over the years

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by Leeview
  • Like 2

You calling me a numpty fcuk face??? What's wrong are u jealous?? We're u bullied as a child? Did your mum not love u enough? If u want to argue and fight join a boxing club ok? Pea brains
only one arguing here is you. If you can't handle a debate with people who might have a different view of things than yourself, then maybe this forum lark ain't for you.. See you in 3 days.. :thumbs:

Ps. ..and when you come back, leave the text talk out please..

every time eu polecats get mentioned on thl the pictures are always of kits, why do we never see 2nd season or even older eu polecats pictured on here? The answer is because they moult their kit coat and hey presto a mask appears and their coats become lighter and continue to get lighter over the years

Y.I.S Leeview

I agree with you mate my eu hob is 5 months almost and his undercoat coat is getting pretty light as he gets older. he is also very tame and sociable dunno if this is because he isn't 100% polecat or not but wouldn't trust anybody on here to make that determination :D Seems that every time the eu subject comes up, civilized folk turn into barbarians :laugh: People who keep eu's keep them as pets as something different doesn't mean they are a threat to the good old working ferret.

Uploaded is a pic of him younger and you can see how dark he is, the other is around now.

post-88300-0-01535200-1378659003.jpg