Air Rifle Licensing Debate, Airgun Licensing

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its good to see you manage to still blame the English for what a Scott voted in by the Scott s is going to do to the Scott s .If a rabid nationalist is still working for the English I guess there no h

I thought I share this vid I found on the air rifle licensing debate that could happen in Scotland.  

Yeh, it appears they are pressing on regardless of public opinion eh.   I suspect me new rifle will be FAC as I don`t want to pay for 2 separate certs

after watching this I can now see the light , if some one wishes to shoot a politician in Scotland with and air gun say like a 50 to a 100 quid chinese thing they will find this hard in the future , If they don,t have a car and don,t know the way to england .So they will have to shoot a bow or crossbow ,slingshot or a spear gun instead if they wish to assault a politician with a ranging weapon and keep it legal .I think we can take house brick or petrol bomb out of the equation because you have to throw these items using your arms it may be hard to ban or control arms.[arms as in arms and legs]

All is not lost yet we may have a cunning plan my old man is meeting Ian Clark tomorrow to see what may work BUT we have not given up.

Well I wish you`d tell me about it, cause I`m aboot giving up hope that the McKasgill imbecile is going to be stopped.

All is not lost yet we may have a cunning plan my old man is meeting Ian Clark tomorrow to see what may work BUT we have not given up.

Well I wish you`d tell me about it, cause I`m aboot giving up hope that the McKasgill imbecile is going to be stopped.

I think your LEADERS name the one the Scottish people voted for is spelt MacAskill .Dont give up hope its a done deal air guns will need a licence soon in Scotland AND next the hole UK .

We listened to all the profits of doom during the Watson debate in Scotland then got our heads down and planned a strategy that worked thats why we got a better deal than England and we still use full packs of hounds. OR we can just say aw thats us beat lets go down the pub. I know what one we'll be doing so do'nt keep us a seat.

It may help that if you keep a count of every time that a shotgun, rifle or powder burning pistol is used in a robbery or violent attack in Scotland, as compared to air rifles. I think you will find that crimes involving air rifles suddenly look very small compared to shotguns, which should all be held by licensed people!

This ain't filling me with confidence . Think I might be one of the lucky ones as I have permissions to shoot over so as long as the farmers are ok to sign a licence form it shouldn't be too much of a problem for me . But I must admit I'm thinking of upbraiding to a FAC licence as if I'm going to have to put my 80k on a ticket why not put it on at FAC levels .

I feel sorry for the folk Who plink as this can be a lot of fun but it sounds like that's stuffed too .

I'm just curious how they are going to implement this as the idiots who are causing the problems don't give a crap about law so won't licence their gun where as the law abiding shooters who can't get a licence for one reason or another are going to be forced to had in or destroy their guns , one thing is for certain just before the licenceing scheme comes in their will be hundreds of air guns for sale in the local papers cheap so the law breakers will be able to pick up as many air guns as they with with no record of them buying them so as I see it the scottish government is going to be helping the lawless numpties arm themselves to the hilt just before the licence come in ,

I'm proud to call myself scottish but this crap is just their to make the scottish government look powerfull when really they are still puppets to Downing Street .