Say Something Patriotic

There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is England - winston churchill

He dragged us into a war which cost us our best blood and empire because a nation dare defend its people,is responsible for the downfall of the most advanced society that has ever existed and denied all European countries the right to remain homogenous oh and facilitated the continuation of communism.

What a hero.

Who was in office as prime minister when we declared war on Germany?

Here's a clue: It fecking weren't Churchill.. :whistling:

Poor wording on my part.

But by refusing peace talks he kept us in the war,in fact by not offering peace talks as soon as he was elected he betrayed our people.

People wanted us to win the war back then, the population was prepared and more than willing to make huge sacrifices for the greater good.. They wanted Nazi Germany defeated.. Contrast that with the people today who are getting their knickers in a twist about sending a few tomahawks to punish the use of chemical weapons in Syria. People today forget the comfortable lives they lead now are the result of the huge sacrifice of the generations that have gone before in the name of the greater good.. Lest we forget..

The war was not in our interest,the people were manipulated.

The Germans fought and worked for the greater good not the British,which makes the tragedy of all who died all the worse.

Then and now we should only have fought to defend ourselves and expand our territories,not Jewish business interests or to settle debates between other nations.

Try telling that to the millions of men women and children who were dragged out they homes in the middle of the night and gassed ......TIT

There's no reliable evidence of that ever happening.

A few 'eye witnesses' who somehow survived.

And some unusable 'gas chambers' we now know to have been built by communists after the war.

• Like 1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!

In my house you do.

I meet so many people who say 'oh your from Canada? Why the feck would you want to live here?' ... well why the feck wouldn't I? The countryside, the people, the heritage, the curries I love England,

Posted Images

There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is England - winston churchill

He dragged us into a war which cost us our best blood and empire because a nation dare defend its people,is responsible for the downfall of the most advanced society that has ever existed and denied all European countries the right to remain homogenous oh and facilitated the continuation of communism.

What a hero.

Poor wording on my part.

But by refusing peace talks he kept us in the war,in fact by not offering peace talks as soon as he was elected he betrayed our people.

People wanted us to win the war back then, the population was prepared and more than willing to make huge sacrifices for the greater good.. They wanted Nazi Germany defeated.. Contrast that with the people today who are getting their knickers in a twist about sending a few tomahawks to punish the use of chemical weapons in Syria. People today forget the comfortable lives they lead now are the result of the huge sacrifice of the generations that have gone before in the name of the greater good.. Lest we forget..

The Germans fought and worked for the greater good not the British,which makes the tragedy of all who died all the worse.

Then and now we should only have fought to defend ourselves and expand our territories,not Jewish business interests or to settle debates between other nations.

Try telling that to the millions of men women and children who were dragged out they homes in the middle of the night and gassed ......TIT

And some unusable 'gas chambers' we now know to have been built by communists after the war.

There's no reliable evidence of that ever happening...............who brain washed you.......please tell me your just looking for a stupid argument and your not so stupid to believe it never happened ???.......what was it you said ??"A few 'eye witnesses' who somehow survived." so what was it they survived then you lunatic .......???? look forward to your reply of what they actually survived ?

What a hero.

. Infact you are a world war to late the british should never have entered the first world war there would have be no hitler

What a hero.

Poor wording on my part.

There's no reliable evidence of that ever happening...............who brain washed you.......please tell me your just looking for a stupid argument and your not so stupid to believe it never happened ???.......what was it you said ??"A few 'eye witnesses' who somehow survived." so what was it they survived then you lunatic .......???? look forward to your reply of what they actually survived ?

They somehow witnessed these terrible gassings yet survived,its not like such an accusation could eventually end up profitable for the Jewish people is it?

I'm not the one who's brainwashed here,do some research yourself and form your own opinion.

And that doesn't mean watch a bbc documentary btw

What a hero.

Poor wording on my part.

. Lol yeh so the germans passed a law to deny the the fact that it never happened is punishable By imprisenment Just made that law up for the jews eh lol

God save the Queen :D ... says the immigrant ... :laugh:

She was still your queen, even before you got here! :D

Always has been, always will be :thumbs:

Something I've found in my ten years in England ... seems I'm more patriotic than most English folks I meet :icon_eek:

Thats what you get when you are taught to be ashamed and guilty about your culture, history and heritage from an early age.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a damn shame.. There are patriotic English people out there and plenty of them, but in Wales and Scotland you are taught to be proud of your heritage and celebrate all things Welsh/Scottish from an early age in the schools. You don't get that in England..

In my house you do. :yes:

• Like 6

Hitler wanted an empire, it was Germany's and his destiny, I wonder why he wanted to be allies with the most powerfull nation on the planet................. I wonder if he would have continued being such a pleasant chap towards Britain after he had gotten his empire? He was a threat and our leaders had the courage to face that threat. It's very easy to sit back and speculatively say how things should have been done, we might be doing the same now as Germans had our forefathers not stood and fought.

Nazi politics and British politics are fundamentaly conflicting, war is enevitable in such a situation unless one power has such overwhelming strength that the other falls into submission.

• Like 1