got a pup here now hes 23 1/2 tts at 6 months old

a sal dh x ..

hes never relay had any growth spurts to mention of

you know what im saying when they will shoot up 2" in a week or so

i was thinking when i got him and those 2 x's i would be expecting

some sudden spurts of growth

im not saying this is wrong or right and im very pleased with him

and what ever height he makes ill be happy

ive just never had a pup before that has never had these spurts of growth in heigh

Don't know how much truth is in this, it could be a load of rubbish, but I was reading about raw food and somewhere it mentioned you get a more even growth rate with fewer growth spurts as compared to feeding a complete.....like I said could be codswallop.

• Like 1

my mate has a staffy the brother to my staff and he fed him on a barf diet from when he was a pup and untill now and he is quite abit bigger then my dog only in height i would say he is about 20tt and mine is 17 18 and i fed mine on a compleate food and abit of raw now and then i think it maybe down to the calcuim and protien but fuk knows lol

Someone on here wrote if you at 6 months you measure from floor to back of knee and times 2 that's how tall there be when grown !! Well I done this and it's bang on Atb Davey

dont know who said it but he was spot on :thumbs: but i think it was 5 months an the comment was to bird of here

Edited by Banter

Someone on here wrote if you at 6 months you measure from floor to back of knee and times 2 that's how tall there be when grown !! Well I done this and it's bang on Atb Davey

What is the knee, wrist,elbow,stifle?

floor to elbow

f***ing hell mate look what time I wrote it !!! Was up feeding baby !! I ment elbow you cock or couldn't you work that out !! Just so you can work it out you dumb f**k it's floor to elbow

Edited by davey