Sign in to follow this  
CrowHawker

Indianna The Female Goshawk

Had her a fortnight picked her up from a good friend in Dorset she's been a right cow but now is a lot friendly er well a bit haha! Have trained her to the fist and a quail lure she's ready to go free really at 2.2 only a small lady but holding off till tomorrow going to enter her on rooks pics to follow soon!

Edited by CrowHawker
  • Like 3

like the smaller gosses,is she german stock,should go well on the black stuff great fun,hope you have some cracking flights,atb mc

Had her a fortnight picked her up from a good friend in Dorset she's been a right cow but now is a lot friendly er well a bit haha! Have trained her to the fist and a quail lure she's ready to go free really at 2.2 only a small lady but holding off till tomorrow going to enter her on rooks pics to follow soon!

Good luck, nice name aswell

its the size of the heart thats counts imo, lookign forward to seeing pics, ruthless hunters are goshawks, best of luck with her pal :victory:

She is matey 50/50 German Finnish! She will be flown at anything that gets up boys! Going to try get some up the morrow if not someone pm me their phone number! 😄

there ya go mate, send anymoreyou want posting and all put em up for ya, lovely looking gos she is, would like to try a male one day then a female lol

Cant wait to see the outcome of her CH...good luck for this season hope you have a good un :thumbs: ..and please get some good pics up of the progress you make "cant wait".

Il try my problem is remembering to take the pics what I need now is the right person to come along so I can mentor them and they can take the pics haha

• Like 1