Best Breed For Simulated Coursing An Straight Racing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.... Having said that, if you go round game fairs and do the lurcher racing with a purpose bred race dog..... Your a bit of a dick IMO.

The name The Hunting Life should have warned you that this might be a rough ride lol If youre wanting to race join a whippet racing club or get a flapping greyhound depending on where you live and d

personaly if the lad just wants to go and watch his dog run with like minded people I don't see the harm in it.each to there own.seems a lot of people are fast to put down another mans sport yet were

Posted Images

I have no personal experience on lure racing, but would think a fast type is needed..

Whippet - Grey or lurcher that's heavily saturated with sight hound..

Go down and watch them mate.. See what's doing well and see if there is any planned litters..

The name The Hunting Life should have warned you that this might be a rough ride lol

If youre wanting to race join a whippet racing club or get a flapping greyhound depending on where you live and do it properly.

Theres getting to be to many bag chasers calling themselves lurcher owners, a lurcher is a mongrel bred for the purpose of work.

• Like 5

The name The Hunting Life should have warned you that this might be a rough ride lol

If youre wanting to race join a whippet racing club or get a flapping greyhound depending on where you live and do it properly.

Theres getting to be to many bag chasers calling themselves lurcher owners, a lurcher is a mongrel bred for the purpose of work.

Bag Chasers.................. :toast::toast::toast:

Greyhound without tatoos on it ears.,

So obvious yet nobody ever gets it. Always gotta be some kinda bullshit cross or a whippet cuz for some reason folks actually believe a whippet can outrun a greyhound in "short races". If that were the truth they wouldn't have height and weight restrictions on whippet racing they would just let the fastest dog win which nobody seems to want to do except on the oval track. It'd have to be a damn short race for any type of whippet to beat a real greyhound.

• Like 2

personaly if the lad just wants to go and watch his dog run with like minded people I don't see the harm in it.each to there own.seems a lot of people are fast to put down another mans sport yet were needing more people to support ours????.my money is on these lure coursing dogs are pretty well cared for and have a great life.

reckon a whippet grey would suit you mate.good luck with whatever you choose :victory:

• Like 5

personaly if the lad just wants to go and watch his dog run with like minded people I don't see the harm in it.each to there own.seems a lot of people are fast to put down another mans sport yet were needing more people to support ours????.my money is on these lure coursing dogs are pretty well cared for and have a great life.

reckon a whippet grey would suit you mate.good luck with whatever you choose :victory:

I've not got an issue with racing dogs. . . .

But there are a lot of folk, who take speciallly bred raced dogs, or even un tatooed greys, and run them at the game fairs and terrier and lurcher shows. . . .

It's like a premier league football team doing a tour of the sunday leagues, because they will win a load of trophys. . .

• Like 2