Different Pups

Unless you've bred the litter yourself and are running a few pups on, or it's absolute necessity..... I really don't get what would posses people to do it! Just kinda makes me think the folk have that now now now attitude and no patience, wanting an instant team. Get one dog, get it right and then from there look for another. Quite possibly the first will make you change your mind about the second you get....

Ideation, We are in a game where the hand of fate can change what we have in a second, and sometimes it isnt happy with just giving you one blow and when you receive several it tests you. Because of this sometimes we need to do what we need to do and if that means training more than one pup at a time then that's just that don't think it's really about the "now now now attitude" some lads are playing at the dog game, some are more serious about it and some have careers where they NEED a full pack and through working dogs and old age their pack can take more than one tough blow at a time. I'm not only talking about running dogs here but sometimes we need our pack back up and we need it now not over the next 4 or 5 years and when this happens we have no choice we just need to do it there's loads of reasons why someone would train more than one pup some may have the I need it now attitude and others need to

• Like 1

..... Hence I said absolute necessity....

But you get plenty if folk new to the game who get two, three or more pups in the same shirt time, because they decide they want a lurcher for rabbits, a bigger lurcher and a terrier and want them all now......

It wasn't a dig at you mate.

Edited by Ideation

..... Hence I said absolute necessity....

But you get plenty if folk new to the game who get two, three or more pups in the same shirt time, because they decide they want a lurcher for rabbits, a bigger lurcher and a terrier and want them all now......

It wasn't a dig at you mate.

I know what you mean mate some people don't think it through properly and some go through phases and only the dog suffers in the long run iv been unfortunate enough that I've had no choice the last 5 years have been full of highs and lows

my original question was a health issue.i have no doubt in my ability to bring two dogs on.but the band wagon rolls on.i am no newbee to handeling dogs.how my dogs turn out is not what I wanted to know.but cheers anyway

editing to say sorry for the rant I just read my original post and didn't word it how I should of.

my point was is there a health issue with bringing in 2 pups from different litters.?.

Edited by matmorgan