We're Is The Weather

What a crap start too sep been out a couple of times in aug had some k bags but them nice windy nights just don't seem too be here this year it's sep and walking about in shorts during the day and lamping in a t shirt poped out the night for some runs out of boredom as I've pulled up got every thing rdy bag lamp lead dog jump the gate with in 10 secs got a run and the bugger decided too start the screaming call well it done it the whole 100 yards back too me should of known then with there being no wind should of known then I would walk 2 miles and not get another run

I'm not over eager to see the back of the summer if I'm honest ... except maybe it'll bring and end to the deluge of friggin' ginny spinners we had this year. Sick of being dive bombed and watching the terrier race around the living room snapping at them (even tho he's got quite good at catching them :laugh: )

What actually happened f? Did it hit something or just the impact?

The dog was slipped on a soft boggy field the run went onto a stoney rock hard stubble field. Found the dog

With his quarry but also with a leg hanging. The dog in question is a fast half x been worked hard for a good few years and had ran them particular fields hundreds of times. Bad start to the season and gutted for me mate.

Edited by fitchet

The dog was slipped on a soft boggy field the run went onto a stoney rock hard stubble field. Found the dog

With his quarry but also with a leg hanging. The dog in question is a fast half x been worked hard for a good few years and had ran them particular fields hundreds of times. Bad start to the season and gutted for me mate.

bad luck that for your pal just shows what can happen your pal got another dog for the season or is it naffed for him

bad luck that for your pal just shows what can happen your pal got another dog for the season or is it naffed for him
Nah he was supposed to be getting a pup in end of this season. Im not sure what his plan is to be honest. I've offered him one of mine to run for a season but I think for him it's just going to be watching other dogs run while he brings on his pup. Edited by fitchet