Vinnie Stcks Boot Into Britain

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant see a thing wrong in what he said, everybody on this site has at one time ssid the same so ffs move on and make a new post.

Bit of a traitor in that he made the big time and can afford to live somewhere else, but everything he said is spot-on.

Scotland's a beautiful country with a great history the more we can keep the f**k out the better, how can you be half Scottish lol your either Scottish or your not. Some lads just don't like the cold

Posted Images

If you remember the media were building it up as a " battle of the hardmen " type thing.......Dicks scored after about 5 minutes..................then Jones scored about 2 minutes later !!..............Apparently when Jones scored he mouthed something at Julian as he ran past but Dicks didnt know what he had said..........he spent the rest of the match trying to get close enough to Jones to find out/smash him up in the air :D ....but Jones was having none of it...................I never thought Jones was a particularly hard player anyway..............stupid and careless....but not hard............Julian Dicks would of cleaned him out 99 tackles out of 100 !!

Cant remember if it was that game or one previous that Fashnu was playing and his brother had just come out as a bandit, the whole North Bank chanting "Your gonna score with your brother" :D ........I have a feeling it may have been a few seasons earlier......maybe 93?

I also remeber big Neville Southall in fron of the North and for 50 odd minutes we were giving it "Fatty give us a wave" and he finally turned round and done it !! top man :laugh:

Isn't he an immigrant too though

Depends on your perspective:

He is in the sense that he's a Briton living in the United States.

But the inhabitants of the United States themselves were simply immigrants who didn't want to pay taxes, and thus committed treason to expel us.

So one could argue that is the Americans themselves who are the immigrants.

• Like 1

But the inhabitants of the United States themselves were simply immigrants who didn't want to pay taxes, and thus committed treason to expel us.

Sorry to go off topic.

Was just having a look at your posts, you haven't posted about anything hunted related for well over a year :laugh:

Do you actually hunt or do you just come on for the craic?

Just curious is all :thumbs:

Sorry to go off topic.

Was just having a look at your posts, you haven't posted about anything hunted related for well over a year :laugh:

He's too busy reading his gansta books and playing his games.

Who really is interested in what VJ has got to say? He really aint that bright. I think I heard the word bully banded about, I knew his teacher ;)

If you remember the media were building it up as a " battle of the hardmen " type thing.......Dicks scored after about 5 minutes..................then Jones scored about 2 minutes later !!..............Apparently when Jones scored he mouthed something at Julian as he ran past but Dicks didnt know what he had said..........he spent the rest of the match trying to get close enough to Jones to find out/smash him up in the air :D ....but Jones was having none of it...................I never thought Jones was a particularly hard player anyway..............stupid and careless....but not hard............Julian Dicks would of cleaned him out 99 tackles out of 100 !!

Cant remember if it was that game or one previous that Fashnu was playing and his brother had just come out as a bandit, the whole North Bank chanting "Your gonna score with your brother" :D ........I have a feeling it may have been a few seasons earlier......maybe 93?

I also remeber big Neville Southall in fron of the North and for 50 odd minutes we were giving it "Fatty give us a wave" and he finally turned round and done it !! top man :laugh:

Think that game above was 96 or 97 so yes 93 would probably be about right for the Fashanu stuff.......... unfortunately i was unable to get to matches in the early 90,s so missed a number of seasons and could only read about them :icon_redface: ..............just as well really i couldnt of faced seeing The Terminator live in a Liverpool shirt that was just wrong,if ever a transfer made no sense that was it :cray: ...............he used to get some stick Southall is right,as did that fat arse jock twat John Robertson remember him,i remember him playing on the wing for Forest one week but he ended up playing centre forward because he couldnt take the stick he was getting from the Chicken Run ol Cloughie was none too pleased with him i remember !....................looking back it couldnt of been a very pleasant place for opposition players to come if they had the slightest weakness to their character :D ..................they were the days !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
:thumbs:

And that was back in the good ol bad ol days......you ask your ol fella,none of this sitting in your Peter watching Match of the Day :icon_eek: ....whats all that about !

:thumbs:

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Sorry to go off topic.

Is that to me or Milwr Jr?

If its to me my answer is simple: I used to go hunting in the 80/90s but now I come here for the "living off the land" topics and great recipe ideas and the craic in general topic ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to go off topic.

Is that to me or Milwr Jr?

If its to me my answer is simple: I used to go hunting in the 80/90s but now I come here for the "living off the land" topics and great recipe ideas and the craic in general topic ;)

Nothing wrong with that mate.. :thumbs: