Under Lever

The HW and AAs are about as good as you'll get but have a look at the Diana side levers too. Very under rated.

As has been said, a springer when used correctly is every bit as accurate as a PCP. It takes a bit more work on the shooter's part though but for me at least, the satisfaction's well worth the effort.

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 2

There is nothing like putting a spring rifle up to your shoulder and squeezing the trigger and feeling the recoil come back into your shoulder and the pellet hits your pray in the kill zone and down it go,s.Just knowing that you have dun it right and not messed up is second to none.Its all to easy with a pcp no recoil and with the shot being taken off the bipod or a resting shot you are going to hit your target most of the time ,a pcp can make you lazy as i must be as i use one most of the time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but i know i can take a springer out and shoot that to as i do some time,s atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The Theoben SLR98 isn't a bad looker either - and with 7 shots on tap, already loaded, it is fast on follow ups. The accuracy from the probe fed pellets is superb. As folks have said, a good shot can make 1/2" groups at 45 yards. The Anschutz match barrel helps!

Sighting in target - the final result is in the red. Not bad from 40 yards for a .22

IMG_0436.jpg

Out in the field

DSCN1515_zps9814a36f.jpg

DSCN1517_zps91f6345b.jpg

Est_0257.jpg

Est_0255.jpg

Est_0252.jpg

I love it. It makes hunting so satisfying.

Edited by Acuspell