Transfer Deadline Day..

I can see Utd struggling this year i think its going to be a 2 horse race between City and Chelsea.................when did you ever see Alex Ferguson rushing around on transfer deadline day,you didnt he always got his business sorted out early.......3 games is no time to make judgement but i think the jobs too big for Moyes,besides which why was he so adamant on getting Fellaini and Baines neither of them are Man Utd quality.................yep definate relegation this year :D

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing poof, wouldnt of stopped Terry Butcher

Looking possible..................my pals been ripping his hair out the last 4 hours saying " just sign the c**t "..............id piss myself laughing if the pull out now and just end up with 3 x fre

Before it was all seater we used to pay around a tenner to stand in the north...........tickets for me and my boy to go and see the Everton game this month just set me back a long un !! I don't begru

Posted Images

Hopefully it will knock Everton sideways as the boy has been pestering me for ages to take him football and I got tickets for Everton on the 21st.......his first ever hammers game !! yes!

• Like 1

New kid of course im gunna give him a chance, i want to see how hes going to change utds play because he will but at the moment its the same utd playing to rvp in the hope our sometimes slow midfield being close enough to rvp to get goals, i wasnt a massive hoddle fan but in my view thats what we need.

That's kind of what I mean about Fellaini, how do you think he will be used? I think we needed a classy midfielder, a ball player, Carrick IMO is a good midfielder but he's not going to win you games, cleverly I'm not sure yet, he needs to kick on this year..

I still think we'll be relying in Rooney in that deep position to supply Van Persie, so will he play Fellaini infront of Rooney... If players like ozil were going to be sold surely UTD should be looking at them, and making serious bids....

I don't like all this last minute scramble crap, it looks desperate IMO...

I know you, like most UTD fans, will give Moyes a chance, the problem is unlike most clubs we used to the same man running the place, it'll be a tough test for him for sure.... Hoddle was nuts lol...

Im hoping he plays him next to Carrick, he's a defensive midfielder by trade mate, or that's what I read he described himself as once..

Something like:

Fellaini Carrack

Winger Rooney/Kagawa winger

RVP

There's a lot resting on Rooney to open defenses there mate, carricks a nice tidy player, and Fellaini is a big strong player but there not killer ball types, Scholes is hard to replace eh!!

I hope Fellaini comes on and starts bossing games, although he seemed to do that from an unorthodox number 10 position at Everton, just off the front man... It's a different type of player for UTD, a big man, he was almost like big dunc at Everton, he terrorised UTD that b*****d lol...

Kagawa will be key this year I reckon mate.. Saw a report he's been carrying a niggling injury, he was nearly ready for the Liverpool game apparently but he wasn't quite there.. I don't think we've seen the best of him, he was shunted out onto the wing a lot last year. I read his former boss Jurgen Klopp said he was in tears watching him play out of position for United last season! :laugh:

I reckon having Fellaini there will bring Carricks game up another level mate. With him there doing the rough stuff Carrick can concentrate on the more intricate side of things.

I hope your right on Kagawa, he did look a nice sharp player at times last year, hopefully he isn't to fragile and injured all the time...

When do you think Zaha will get a chance?

I can see Utd struggling this year i think its going to be a 2 horse race between City and Chelsea.................when did you ever see Alex Ferguson rushing around on transfer deadline day,you didnt he always got his business sorted out early.......3 games is no time to make judgement but i think the jobs too big for Moyes,besides which why was he so adamant on getting Fellaini and Baines neither of them are Man Utd quality.................yep definate relegation this year :D

Exactly Gnash, Fergie would have had his players in mind and sorted to start the season with, I personally think Baines is as good a left back in the country as anyone, I'll hold my judgement on Fellaini for the minute..

Totenham have a strong squad now, plus Liverpool, a top 4 place is no given this year...

Tbh I think moyes f**k*d up big time in this transfer window, and tbh I think Fellaini was just a desperation buy as he could see that he wasn't going to get any of the signings he really wanted, all we needed this year was 2 class creative midfielders, and we get Fellaini

typical united fans......:D ffs you have a title winning squad and your still not happy with your lot!!!!

I'm happy mate, could be happier though! :laugh: Fellani might not be the signing that Ouzil is for Arsenal but he's still better than most of our current midfielders so we have got stronger over the window.. A few years back United fans were crying out for us to sign him after he ran us ragged at old Trafford, now he's shit if you listen to most fans about the Internet..

fancy taking on our little bet again gnash??? spice things up a little......:D

typical united fans......:D ffs you have a title winning squad and your still not happy with your lot!!!!

I'm happy mate, could be happier though! :laugh: Fellani might not be the signing that Ouzil is for Arsenal but he's still better than most of our current midfielders so we have got stronger over the window.. A few years back United fans were crying out for us to sign him after he ran us ragged at old Trafford, now he's shit if you listen to most fans about the Internet..
he dont look right in a united shirt with that stupid afro lol....i honestly think fergie would say first thing "shave ya heed" :D

typical united fans...... :D ffs you have a title winning squad and your still not happy with your lot!!!!

he dont look right in a united shirt with that stupid afro lol....i honestly think fergie would say first thing "shave ya heed" :D

Thought moyes was the manager

• Like 1

Stevie ffs barca, madrid, bayern, the reason us utd fans aint completely happy is because we have players past it And a midfield that aint creative enough to beat the three clubs above on a regular basis, all them three clubs buy every year, now yiu say uts a title winning side true that is and why and how? FERGIE. Simple, the side is good but nit good enough.

typical united fans...... :D ffs you have a title winning squad and your still not happy with your lot!!!!

Thought moyes was the manager
he is lol im saying if fergie was still manager mate!!

fancy taking on our little bet again gnash??? spice things up a little...... :D

Top of the league and you need to " spice things up " :icon_eek: ............Can do if you like......tell me where you want the money sending and i,ll get it in the post tomorrow :icon_redface:

• Like 1