Side By Side 12 Gauge

Personally I find the kestrels a bit clunky, I prefer the feel of AYA's. My first gun was an AYA Yeoman, many years ago, it got plenty of use and never failed. Not the prettiest of guns but it worked. Also had an AYA 25 and again no issues, wish I had never sold the 25 to be honest.

Go and shoot a few see what you think handles best. I prefer an English straight stock and small fore end, hence the AYA's. They just seem to handle better for me.

Personally I find the kestrels a bit clunky, I prefer the feel of AYA's. My first gun was an AYA Yeoman, many years ago, it got plenty of use and never failed. Not the prettiest of guns but it worked. Also had an AYA 25 and again no issues, wish I had never sold the 25 to be honest.

Go and shoot a few see what you think handles best. I prefer an English straight stock and small fore end, hence the AYA's. They just seem to handle better for me.

AYA are spanish manufacturer's, I had a Yeoman years ago and loved it, would still have it today if I hadn't dropped it and split the stock, I have got an AYA No4 now and I love it aswell, if you are going to get one, keep an eye out for the ejector model as some are none ejectors.