Sign in to follow this  
Minkenry

I Hunt With Mink!

Train a good hob ferret to pull the rabbits back to a carrier: would save a lot of digging!

Minkenry: how did you train the mink to drag kills back to the carrier? Or is it a natural instinct to retreat with food to its den? In which case, it should be easy enough to do the same with a ferret.

Think it's natural behaviour, seen a guy o. YouTube that had trained a pokey coloured ferret to retrieve balls and things to its cat carrier/ nest box.. could be wrong tho

That is one of the most impressive things I've seen in ages. Brilliant, I am now subscribed and planning an evening watching minkenry!

• Like 3

Great stuff... :good:

....but now we're going to have to add the American mink to the collection of animals some of the dreamers on here think they can use to start breeding the 'new, everybody must have super mustelid that works better than a ferret...' :rolleyes::laugh:

Brilliant! I clicked on this link thinking it was going to be another fool spouting bollocks, I'm genuinely surprised and very impressed!!

• Like 6

iv just been on youtube and watched all your clips they are really good to watch them mink are very good hunters its impressive to see how tame youve got them i especially liked the fishing one. good luck to you and your sport pal atb :thumbs:

That is one of the most impressive things I've seen in ages. Brilliant, I am now subscribed and planning an evening watching minkenry!

No your not,were out!!!!