Sign in to follow this  
Minkenry

I Hunt With Mink!

I just finished chapter 5 of my book, and I'm about half way done. Writing this book has been a lot of fun, and A LOT of work! I'm excited to be done, even though I'm thoroughly enjoying the process! As soon as I get done with my book, I'll go back to sharing my hunting stories and other mink adventures. Right now it's just too much effort to do both. I will say that yesterday was quite the exciting little hunt, even though we came home empty handed. Thionba is quite the little rat killer! I just wish I could use her on muskrat too :(

For the last several months I have been writing my book on Minkenry. I just did an inventory on my book, and so far I've written 76 pages. Wow, that's a lot! But I still have plenty to write! I hope you guys enjoy the finished product when I am finally done! :-)

• Like 2

For the last several months I have been writing my book on Minkenry. I just did an inventory on my book, and so far I've written 76 pages. Wow, that's a lot! But I still have plenty to write! I hope you guys enjoy the finished product when I am finally done! :-)

Can't wait mate.. :thumbs: