• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice looking russell looks a strong dog two of my bull/russell for next year

Posted Images

Topsy is on the left laid down on my bed and Tiger was stood up , they were litter brother and sister. Tiger never made the grade it could keep up with any hounds and ran for miles the dog would kill foxes if he managed to happen upon a fox in some cover, then it was brutal. "Who wants that when you can feed a good dog and get the hole packad.

[/quot

Great pics mate, get some more up

Apologies for certain words missed out, I can spell most words, however, my typing isn't great by other people's standards!

Topsy is on the left laid down on my bed and Tiger was stood up , they were litter brother and sister. Tiger never made the grade it could keep up with any hounds and ran for miles the dog would kill foxes if he managed to happen upon a fox in some cover, then it was brutal. "Who wants that when you can feed a good dog and get the hole packad.

[/quot

Great pics mate, get some more up

Apologies for certain words missed out, I can spell most words, however, my typing isn't great by other people's standards!
Hi LL check your mail. Have you or do you know anyone in the UK who still has a decent line of russell down off Griptons stuff..pm me if you like