• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice looking russell looks a strong dog two of my bull/russell for next year

Posted Images

I think there plenty white dogs about doing the job just the lads have them don't say a whole alot and prefer ta keep a low profile I think meself. There's been plenty black dogs that have found reverse gear aswell as any breed.

• Like 6

Nice sort in terrier box dc. Yours? Any line, or just local worker to worker?

belongs to a friend-good steady dog that can be dug anywhere and will stay any distance.not my place to talk of his breeding sorry pal and my pals wise enough not to come on here lol.atb dc

This 2nd season bitch has started where she left off last season... I should get to see the majority of the litter work this season.. fingers crossed IMG_2967.JPG

that's a smart type sesku

always liked that bitch s.e.s.k.u & nice to see she's doing well for you mate atb cbx

Cheers lads, I'm over the moon with her I have a half brother here also who just not quite ready yet hopefully he'll get his chance in new year..atb sesku
  • Like 1

I think there plenty white dogs about doing the job just the lads have them don't say a whole alot and prefer ta keep a low profile I think meself. There's been plenty black dogs that have found reverse gear aswell as any breed.

there's a good few white dogs doing the job were am from, it seems to be the black dogs that are struggling,saying that I have dug over a decent little black bitch this season as well as a 12 month old black dog, probably the best 2 av seen in the last few years atb