Congratulations Rm2508!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people thanks very much for all your kind thoughts, much appreciated! was a long labour started on Saturday afternoon in hospital last night @ 7pm no kip and that's me just in, I tell you what t

Well...   CONGRATULATIONS Ross..... on becoming a dad for the first time!....   Wee georgie was born at 16:51 today @ 8lb 11ounces....   Ross will have a grin from ear ... and be proud as punch.

Thanks again people, mother and child both doing well, had a few bottles of desperado tonight wee wet the bairns head to myself, so so proud of them both. I'm the first one she's been sick on the wee

Congrats mate. Hope both are doing well. Ill have a shot over here in Napa pal...;-)

Sad b@astard!....

Isnt there any...sunkissed.... bikini clad birds....

To pry you away from here :laugh:

• Like 1

Congrats mate. Hope both are doing well. Ill have a shot over here in Napa pal...;-)

Sad b@astard!....

Isnt there any...sunkissed.... bikini clad birds....

To pry you away from here :laugh:

Lol..... There's that many I'm bored off it now mate .:-)

Well people thanks very much for all your kind thoughts, much appreciated! :thumbs: was a long labour started on Saturday afternoon in hospital last night @ 7pm no kip and that's me just in, I tell you what though I had it easy, couldn't have went through what my lass did, but we both agree she was worth it in the end, to say I'm proud of them both is an understatement. :thumbs:

Wee Georgie MacRae

20130827_193653_zpsa082ff51.jpg

• Like 10