Father And Daughter.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like it says father daughter, bitch is one with patch 14mt ready for this season. dog is7yr.

these two pups are nearly 4mth same father as other bitch. hopefully next years starters

did your dog not win?

Posted Images

as the man said. should have asked me today, yes i won puppy championship with black headed dog, just to put your mind at rest the pups are 12mth in june, the one that got reserve champion is 7yr old. sorry if you did nothing keep trying better look next time.

• Like 1

And i dont know why hes so worried or anyone else on here.. if them white stuffs bred for the job and will see work and he is honest then he can do no more! Even if he did ask him to his face, the man that owns them could have just laughed and put him straight..... lol what you think there gona fight over a stupid question like this? ffs some really want to get out in the fresh air more with no friends talking shit to them.....

they say in the states..... ( when the tail gate drops the bullshit stops) meaning you can trial and show all year round gaining pieces a paper from fat judges but when it comes to earth work with no rules, times, man made tunnels or easy exits.... just hard earth and an angry advesary....

soon cuts the paper from the proof!

• Like 2

not yours ali . but I`ve judged the same dogs in the pup class 2 years running :laugh::laugh: I remember one show some women bought in a red dog 11 months old for the pups changed its collar for a blue one bought it back in aged 13 months for the adult dog class :D it didn't turn up in the pairs :toast:

• Like 2

It is a joke cos it's a puppy class for dogs UNDER 12 months if your going show your dogs put them in the right class at least tell me if I'm wrong I am just saying my opinion

your right :thumbs: I think its called cheating

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

You call folk names for showing yet you took note, said nowt to mans face and then come on web to ask him lollol. I think some folks take shows far too serious lol what place did yours get lol

you not impressed with his detective work :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I just find it funny lol moaning about folks showing dog, cheating or not who cares unless your bitter about getting beat lol alli says dogs twelve month In June so no cheating is there lol so pretty crap detective work lol but any kind of moaning about shows tickles me lol maybe it's cos I couldn't care less for them lol

Edited by Hot Meat