Poaching Golden Rules?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm having fun seeing people bite at Stan's post   Cheers, D.

One to remember people know the stakes before they set out...   No good complaining when it gets hot...     I don't like it when lads get physical with land owners , however some have been know

The first rule of Poaching Club is you do not talk about Poaching Club.

Posted Images

Gotta laugh a keeper gets every poacher on here to tell all there secrets you couldn't make it up lol

Keeper my f***ing big hairy arse crack... Goal keeper maybe!!!
  • Like 1

he would never be able to drive a jeep again if he dragged me behind one,and thats not just bullshit internet talk. there a line and that would be crossing it. tbh i dont believe a f***ing word of it anyway lol they might be keepers and hate poachers but any one with an ounce of sense knows that there would be serious repurcussions for doing something like that.

• Like 1

Everyone seems to be talking about lamping rabbits don't take weapons ect ect. What about shooting roosting pheasents is that a thing of the past now?

ive heard rumours that lads near me still do this. they get scattered from the estates that hold shoots, far and wide accross the country lanes, find a stream or river within a 5 mile radius and you'll find roosting pheasents in the trees. To me, once they're off the shoot, and into public highways/bridleways that should be fair game. Not that i do it mind you.

• Like 1

Gotta laugh a keeper gets every poacher on here to tell all there secrets you couldn't make it up lol

Keeper my f*****g big ginger hairy arse crack... Goal keeper maybe!!!

Edit for accuracy lol

• Like 1

he would never be able to drive a jeep again if he dragged me behind one,and thats not just bullshit internet talk. there a line and that would be crossing it. tbh i dont believe a f*****g word of it anyway lol they might be keepers and hate poachers but any one with an ounce of sense knows that there would be serious repurcussions for doing something like that.

look what the keeper up at the carbeth inn got :yes: way over the top imo , but he played the big man and took his chances :icon_eek:

he would never be able to drive a jeep again if he dragged me behind one,and thats not just bullshit internet talk. there a line and that would be crossing it. tbh i dont believe a f*****g word of it anyway lol they might be keepers and hate poachers but any one with an ounce of sense knows that there would be serious repurcussions for doing something like that.

look what the keeper up at the carbeth inn got :yes: way over the top imo , but he played the big man and took his chances :icon_eek:

did he get a hiding did he?

I have heard tales of poachers being subjected to extreme violence in the past..

Lads wacked on the head with clubs and dragged round fields tied to tow bars...

Did these type of incidents really happen or its a more folk legend to keep would be poachers away ??

Guess in some incidents its a two way street. Some farmer got run over by a Scooby last season, read that in the press..

I don't get why people resort to such extremes over rabbits and hares.. Could understand if people where in bird pens, emptying ponds or taking deer off stalking land..

Folk don't get into half as much trouble picking brambles or wild mushrooms :laugh::laugh:

I did get shouted at once for pulling a few daffs off a grass verge :icon_redface:

being dragged around behind a jeep would be a pretty shitty end to a night out :laugh:

Never seen anything like that first hand but speaking to an ex copper that did the rural beat around this area, some of the stories of what he had heard keepers had done to lads they had caught were pretty hairy

That poaching mullarky sounds a dangerouse occupation ill stick to reading about it in books.

• Like 2

Another thing who in their right minds would be wanted to be known as a poacher these days to be put in the same catorgry as the scum who just go around killing for the sake of it mostly animals they carnt eat or have a sale for.

hark at you eh, always had your own land to shoot never wandered down the woods with a rifle as a young en..? people who shoot land they dont have permission for are 'scum in the same category as people who kill for the sake of it, mostly animals they cant eat or have sale for' ...? that statement is so dumb i have nothing to say to it.

• Like 1