Poaching Golden Rules?

Gotta laugh a keeper gets every poacher on here to tell all there secrets you couldn't make it up lol

I'm sure there'll be no new, groundbreaking or surprise info on here for any keeper or copper eh.... :hmm:

Kinda tongue in cheek and a bit o light banter I reckon..... :thumbs:

Ain't life kinda serious at times.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And my post wasn't kinda tounge in cheek? f**k I wisk I could get they smilies to work lol

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm having fun seeing people bite at Stan's post   Cheers, D.

One to remember people know the stakes before they set out...   No good complaining when it gets hot...     I don't like it when lads get physical with land owners , however some have been know

The first rule of Poaching Club is you do not talk about Poaching Club.

Posted Images

Gotta laugh a keeper gets every poacher on here to tell all there secrets you couldn't make it up lol

On that note I take I take that Lauren & louie off big brother and both are keen to a Russell in the bushes so if any keeper sneaks up they're both going to mince them :D

I'm sure there'll be no new, groundbreaking or surprise info on here for any keeper or copper eh.... :hmm:

Kinda tongue in cheek and a bit o light banter I reckon..... :thumbs:

Ain't life kinda serious at times.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And my post wasn't kinda tounge in cheek? f**k I wisk I could get they smilies to work lol

A keeper with a sense of humour......Monday's ain't all bad then eh......have some smiles.... :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like 1

And theres fair few jokes on here but not even worth a laugh ;)

Is that directed at me?

ffs pal you on the rag or something ??? no it wernt aimed at you !

Not on the rag just fed up of all the inane crap getting spouted on here on a daily basis.

On the topic of inane threads I'd save yourself a load of ball ache and give http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/299504-about-time/page-4 << topic a wide berth :D

Ohhh and for anyone that's unsure I think toms still live and kicking, I think ;)

i suppose 100 years ago, was a 50 -50 if you got caught, but to to day with 1 millon c/p lamps you will been seen by farmer+keepers, so the chance is greater getting caught.And as its quite popular today working lurchers, more keepers+famers are on the look out, and with this feckin Ban you will get heavy fines if caught.The poaching game far more harder to day than 100 years ago. for the reason above :yes:

Top tip.Dont take catcher1 round with you. The trail of empty special brew cans will be a dead give away in the morning.

and him shouting "them mods and scum on thl can get tae fook" will be most annoying.....:D