Poaching Golden Rules?

now ime shure at some stage of all our hunting/fishing lifetimes we have all had a go with a ferret/dog/snare/rod net ect were were not ment to aybe even just a flick of the lamp over the hedge. or maybe soem of us in our younger days made a few quid from poaching, a lot of the older guys i know poached a lot after the war and needed to due to hard times. and reading books act it seems theirs some golden rules to follow. so hear would be mine set of five golden rules feel free to add your own.

P.S this is a fun thread i in no way encourage poaching or breaking of the countryside laws!

1.never take more than you need as it may be some ones job/liveing your takeing

2. never go the same place two nights in a row.

3. be silent and stealthy like a ninja! no lamps or mobhanded groups

4 should you get caught hands up and take it like a man even if its after a chase your in the rong and the better man caught you

5. tell no one about your actions. lose lips sink ships ect

• Like 5

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm having fun seeing people bite at Stan's post   Cheers, D.

One to remember people know the stakes before they set out...   No good complaining when it gets hot...     I don't like it when lads get physical with land owners , however some have been know

The first rule of Poaching Club is you do not talk about Poaching Club.

Posted Images

mine would be

1. let somebody else drive so you dont lose your car and license if caught

2. be sure your partner in crime is slower so hes the one most likely to be caught ( i have seen the prison thread and i dont want to convert)

3. take some money just incase you need a taxi home after your friend is caught

4. be sure your friend is built like a horse so you can load him up with the catch

5. clear everything you can as there is no point going home if your mate is only carrying 10 pheasent and 30 rabbits when you know fine well he can carry double that..

p.s. i need a friend to poach with, any body intrested?... :tongue2:

• Like 5

What type of despicable person would go poaching ? its exactly the same as theft , I for one wouldn't have anything to do with a person who would admit to committing that offence .

Stiffer sentences would help to eradicate the problem , I also think that anyone who has been poaching should be banned from the site .

• Like 7

What type of despicable person would go poaching ? its exactly the same as theft , I for one wouldn't have anything to do with a person who would admit to committing that offence .

Stiffer sentences would help to eradicate the problem , I also think that anyone who has been poaching should be banned from the site .

yea good luck with that one haha
  • Like 1

Hahahahaha, good one!

• Like 1

My rules are simple 1 don't take pheasants or partridge during shooting season

2 Only go with friends and family no outsiders

3 don't mess with stock or property

4 don't mess with stocked ponds

5 don't mess with friends permission

6 leave car atleast 1 mile away

• Like 4

:bye: :bye: cya pal, i hope you enjoy the site on your own :bye: :bye:

• Like 6

What type of despicable person would go poaching ? its exactly the same as theft , I for one wouldn't have anything to do with a person who would admit to committing that offence .Stiffer sentences would help to eradicate the problem , I also think that anyone who has been poaching should be banned from the site .

Your joking right???? Pmsl lollollol

:bye: :bye: cya pal, i hope you enjoy the site on your own :bye: :bye:

Why????????????????

Are you leaving the site along with every other member then?

• Like 1