Your Views On Lightforce Lance

I honestly don,t know how some of us managed to lamp not that long ago,acid battery,s,usually off unattended motorbikes and a lamp or 2 from an unguarded 4 wheel drive or souped up Cortina.The best lamp ive ever owned and which i accounted for the most numbers was an acid battery of a bike and a Wippac lamp.

• Like 1

I honestly don,t know how some of us managed to lamp not that long ago,acid battery,s,usually off unattended motorbikes and a lamp or 2 from an unguarded 4 wheel drive or souped up Cortina.The best lamp ive ever owned and which i accounted for the most numbers was an acid battery of a bike and a Wippac lamp.

i had a chrome spotlight with a handle on it that fell off an old digger :whistling:

i had a chrome spotlight with a handle on it that fell off an old digger :whistling:

The only old diggers now are 40 year old smack eds,one of them was once a useful lamping lad,memories.

I've a 170 with dimmer. Dimmer totally useless imo and never use it. Tried it a couple of times but only at the highest settings is it of any use for lamping anything. They would've been better putting a secondary bulb or gate light on it as Cluson have with their Laserlite.

Edited by AirgunGuy

I've a 170 with dimmer. Dimmer totally useless imo and never use it. Tried it a couple of times but only at the highest settings is it of any use. They would've been better putting a secondary bulb or gate light on it as Cluson have with their Laserlite.

are you psychic :laugh::laugh:

I've a 170 with dimmer. Dimmer totally useless imo and never use it. Tried it a couple of times but only at the highest settings is it of any use. They would've been better putting a secondary bulb or gate light on it as Cluson have with their Laserlite.

are you psychic :laugh::laugh:

I knew you were gonna say that ;-)

• Like 1

I've a 170 with dimmer. Dimmer totally useless imo and never use it. Tried it a couple of times but only at the highest settings is it of any use for lamping anything. They would've been better putting a secondary bulb or gate light on it as Cluson have with their Laserlite.

I love the variable. I've got the 210 and find that it doesn't spook anything on very low. Even if the place is lamp shy. Have it low enough to just see the eyes and slip the dog. Then turn it up when the dog is on the quarry.

I love the variable. I've got the 210 and find that it doesn't spook anything on very low. Even if the place is lamp shy. Have it low enough to just see the eyes and slip the dog. Then turn it up when the dog is on the quarry.

TOO MUCH FCUKING ABOOT GAZ.....JOOST HOLD THE BEAM OVER THE TOP OF THE QUARRY,WHEN THE DOG APPROACHES PUT IT DOWN.....SIMPLES.. :laugh:....I TRIED THEM DID NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL,THEN WENT BACK TO WHAT I KNOW BEST...THE ORIGINAL LIGHTFORCE ONES.....EACH TO THEIR OWN THOUGH... :thumbs:

The Lazerlite is the 1st lamp I reach for on rabbits. Compared it to the 170 last week and the wee Lazerlite is as bright as the 170. The difference being that the beam on the 170 is adjustable so it beats it at range. Very underestimated wee lamp the Lazerlite. Compact enough to fit in the pocket...has the gate light which is a superb feature and the filter setup is excellent. Simply flip it up and no loud noise like the Lightforce setup and the overspill from the Lightforce filters can affect your vision...not to mention they make a racket when taking off or putting on ;-)

Edited by AirgunGuy