F.t.a.o Snoopdog Pups Out Of Razor

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see it

Tell you what Stevie,those pups look fantastic matey ... the Blade dog looks more like Razor everytime you post a pic..hope it's better than that croc of shite though ..      

cracking pups bub best of luck for the coming season

Posted Images

think you need to give them to Fuji for a few weeks to get the muscle tone on them that his pair have :thumbs:

MINE WILL COME WITH TIME AS I SAID THE PICS DONT DO THEM JUSTICE BUT IF THE SUN WAS HITTING OF THEM YOU WOULD SEE MUCH MORE DETAIL ON THEM I,M IN NO RUSH AND THERE CATCHING SO MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT INFACT A MIGHT JUST GIVE MY JOB UP AND WALK THE DOGS FOR 100,S OF MILES EVERY WEEK MUSCLE TONE NEVER PUT ANYTHING IN MY FREEZER BUT I CAN SEE YOUR POINT IN THE PICS ABOVE

Tell you what Stevie,those pups look fantastic matey :thumbs: ... the Blade dog looks more like Razor everytime you post a pic..hope it's better than that croc of shite though :tongue2: ..

canon969_zps01a00e01.jpg

canon970_zps9d601115.jpg

canon974_zps84d7f3a3.jpg

LOOKING WELL FUJI IM JUST GETTING OUT AS MUCH AS I CAN THERE JUST STARTING THE FIELDS HERE SO HAD A WEE LOOK ABOUT THE DAY THATS WHY I TOOK A COUPLE PICS BUT STILL VERY HOT HERE MATE YOU HAD ANY JOY WITH A BIT FUR OR FEATHER YET MATE SEND PM IF YOU LIKE

I took them a week or two ago Stevie where i knew there would be a few rabbits,holy fook the bunnies were moving in droves,the pups were like headless chickens,holy shit they wouldn't and didn't respond to one single command and they never caught one between them :laugh: just charging about after bunnies they could see moving maybe 200 yards away yet there was maybe a half dozen sitting tight just yards away :icon_redface: ..i had seen enough and knew that mentally they just were not ready so i'm just holding onto them for now although if they nab anything then all well and good ;)

I took them a week or two ago Stevie where i knew there would be a few rabbits,holy fook the bunnies were moving in droves,the pups were like headless chickens,holy shit they wouldn't and didn't respond to one single command and they never caught one between them :laugh: just charging about after bunnies they could see moving maybe 200 yards away yet there was maybe a half dozen sitting tight just yards away :icon_redface: ..i had seen enough and knew that mentally they just were not ready so i'm just holding onto them for now although if they nab anything then all well and good ;)

KEEP ME POSTED BUD HAS ANY OF THE OTHERS HAD A BIT FUR OR FEATHER GIVE ME A PM IF USE LIKE LADS

• 1 month later...