Fieldcrafter-Uk Knives For Sale With 3 Going Cheap To Clear

Hi there

I emailed you asking for a knife and then saw this!

I'd like to buy one with a black micarta or G10 handle please. can i get your paypal name so i can pay you and can you confirm it is 120 delivered?

cheers

john r

Fieldcrafter-uk

The Fieldcrafter-UK hand crafted full tang sheath knife is made for field sportsman, by a field sportsman, designed to excel in the field at any task big or small. Built to last, strong enough to cope with almost anything!!

The blade: 5.8mm thick 01 tool steel. Hardened to 57-59 HRC. 10cm long, 9.5mm cutting edge, drop point design with deep and fine saber grind. The handle is a slim coke bottle shape 12cm in length.

The Micarta handle is held in place with a 2 ton rated epoxy, 4 brass pins and a brass lanyard tube. Handle and blade are satin finished.

The sheath: made from dyed black 3.5mm shoulder leather. Hand stitched with 4 strands of waxed nylon thread with a deep welt edge. Riveted belt loop and the leather waxed.

£120 each with free (uk only) first class recorded delivery.

There is some choice of handle material available for the Fieldcrafter, we accept Paypal, cash or direct bank transfers for payment.

Website coming soon.

i was being a bit lazy thats a copy paste advert for a the countrymans weekly il be in on the 28th of this month ha ha . im pretty sure im in gunmart this month coming to , dont quote me on that tho !!

the G10 handled knife (olivegreen ans black is now sold thanks .

im sure you all know the spec but here it is again if your not familiar with the knives .The blade is 5.8mm thick o1 tool steel.

Professionally heat treated in Sheffield to a tested hrc 57-59

Laser engraved in Sheffield.

Hand finished in every other way, each one is subtly different.

it has a saber grind, Ive done the grind higher to get a finer cross section for what I believe is a better edge for the purpose of field craft .

Its totally over engineered so should last a very long time and some abuse in the field!!

Dimensions are.

For the fieldcrafter.

9.5cm cutting edge

12.5cm handle

it takes 4 x 4mm pins and 1x8mm lanyard.

handle materials are. Black linen micarta , black and green dymond wood , olive canas micata and the new camo canvas micarta .they are all super tough and look really cool

how ever im moving to canvas micarta as the standard as its more popular less flameble and easier to get in the volume i need .

review here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/content.php?r=569-Matt-Simmons-Fieldcrafter-uk-knife

these are the canvas micarta hadled knives ,

olive green canvas micarta is normal price £120 with free uk postage there is 2 available .

then here is the camo canvas micarta .

im not happy wit thelook (you have to try these things out ?) so im selling them at a huge discount so i hane reclim the money to buy then next handle materials .

they are £90 each sheathed with postage to sell !

that is only the camo ones tho !! there are 3 available .

image_zps6a96154f.jpg

image_zps06143f08.jpg

above are the camo only those are redued.

image_zps75a5ea1a.jpg

image_zpscb387740.jpg

image_zpsa3ec899f.jpg

image_zps118e686f.jpg

image_zpsda12bc6c.jpg

image_zpsa3ec899f.jpg

Hi Matt. Do you know when you will be making some more Damascus blade knives again please? Cheers, Kyle

Thanks jack !!

No sales yet !!

This business is a nightmare !!'

Got a website under construction now to so let's hope it's all in place soon ?

Thanks for the support .

I was abit deflated but the write up the original had so much more detail in it they sort of hit the facts not the story behind it and what there about !!

I duno your only the second person I know who read it !

Fieldcrafter knives have almost sold out this week !!!

There's 2x dymnd wood, black and green laminate available at £120 theses won't be repeated because the dust is very flammable when grinding the handles to shape , we get fires in the work shop from this :0

A single olive green canvas micarta at £120 the most popular of all the handle options .

And possibly a camo canvas micarta at £90

They all come sheathed and shaving sharp with free uk shipping !!

There are always blanks available that are ready to have handles fitted , they are sharp and are supplied with the brass fittings you need !

As are the hand made leather sheaths , in black 3.5mm shoulder leather

Hand made in every way and built like the knives super strong and with a little style

The blanks and sheaths if bought desperately are £40 each free uk shipping .

However .....

Why not create your own knife

buy a blank with fittings and a sheath for £75 free uk shipping ?

We do not offer non synthetic handle options even tho they are popular so if you really want the handle of your dreams the kit offers you that option !!

I can recommend mick Wardell for supplies of handle materials and finishing products !

Find him on eBay !

This has become a very popular option for hobby makers , it offers you an opener unity to be involved with your knife , tailor it to your style and taste .

With the knowledge the blade and sheath are ready to go once you compleat your master piece !!

Look forward to hearing from you .

All the best , matt

Website is now under construction !

Remember to look for me on face book as fieldcrafter-uk fieldcrafter-uk

hurry up and get famous Matt my collection will be worth a fortune :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your gonna need the latest Damascus knife paulista as a centre piece !

I'm no where near finished yet but it's spectacular so far !!

It's really different to anything iv done before !

Did you get the countryman's ??

I was a little disappointed .

It's not generated a sale yet ..

I know it's more coverage but I'm skint and it cost :)

Maybe the website will do the trick ??