Coursing Section

Would it be possible to have a coursing section? All this subject seems to do is cause aggro! Separate them from the lurcher owners and stop this headache!

no :laugh:

You're not very talkative tonight..... :laugh:

You got that website done yet....it appears I'm banned already....can;t login.... ;)

Would it be possible to have a coursing section? All this subject seems to do is cause aggro! Separate them from the lurcher owners and stop this headache!

You got that website done yet....it appears I'm banned already....can;t login.... ;)

blame johnyboy hes a mod on there, he must have banned you :laugh::laugh:

here a better idea why not add a couple coursing minded mods to help keep order keep things sensible and fair. bolio templeking maxhardcore inan any or all of them would get my vote for the job :thumbs:

it wouldnt stop the dick measuring :laugh:

here a better idea why not add a couple coursing minded mods to help keep order keep things sensible and fair. bolio templeking maxhardcore inan any or all of them would get my vote for the job :thumbs:

Plenty coursing minded mods already...Matt the Rat and Simoman to name a couple....no need for any more.... :D

I've not banned anybody..........................yet !! :laugh:

you got an obsession with that Paulus im gonna start calling you Adrian mole :laugh:

it would just be a section of locked threads :laugh: the law and money have fooked the game to the point where its just daft. everybody wants to own the best dogs but most just dont want the work that goes into it.good dogs are half born and half made, its not just coursing either :thumbs:

Passing the buck again mate....there I go again...I was never going to mention Buck again....look what happened last night..... :thumbs:

Oops, I forgot we can't look ;cause it;s been deleted...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Passing the buck again mate....there I go again...I was never going to mention Buck again....look what happened last night..... :thumbs:

Oops, I forgot we can't look ;cause it;s been deleted...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i prefer to use withdrawn from view :laugh::laugh:

i prefer to use withdrawn from view :laugh::laugh:

Nah...deleted's better.............................. ;)

Good idea, put in it's own sub section with lamping deer and badger digging

• Like 1

Good idea, put in it's own sub section with lamping deer and badger digging

Bear baiting, cock fighting and sheep shagging..... :D