Where You Been On Holiday

Cancun, Mexico..

First holiday away with just the girlfriend. Flew business class both ways and stayed in a really nice hotel. Nothing really prepares you for 35 degrees and almost 100% humidity, especially coming off the plane in shirt on trousers..

Went snorkelling in a cave and spent the day at chichen-itza. It was a lot bigger than in the films. The Mexicans are really polite and would do anything to provide you with the best possible service. Police road blocks every 5 miles was a little intimidating, especially when their armed with m4 assault rifles and semi auto shotguns.

Richard

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't do holidays hate them infact ... The missus and kids go somewhere every year and her mother lives in Spain so they pop over there aswel ... I would rather stay at home doing my own thin in pea

TOMO do you know what day you will be stood on top of that viaduct ...........

Just got back from Spain Balamadena what a shit hole lol, the Spanish people are rude unhelpfull but the weather was great.   so in a nut shell I wont be going back.

Posted Images

We just got back from a place called Tourliac in France, it's South East of Bergerac. Bit of a drive but we went there last year as well and love it. It was just nice to get away from the Uk and spend some time with the family. Personally I love France, we went to Spain once many years ago and it was horrible, apart from anything else the last thing I want on holiday is to be surrounded by Brits and eating crappy food that you can get in any pub over here.

done the usual suspects ...loret,benidorm ,Tenerife ,salou,lanzarote,crete,and turkey ...out of all them lanzarote was the best holiday I have ever had ....would like to go and just chill in the Maldives one day if I win the lottery ...and off to mexico next year ...

I don't believe it my missus has just won a weekend away for two on heart radio ... How am I going to get out of this :hmm:

Well done her.. You should show her this thred and your posts on how much of a holiday humbug you are, she'll feck right off without you then..! :laugh:

I don't believe it my missus has just won a weekend away for two on heart radio ... How am I going to get out of this :hmm:

Well done her.. You should show her this thred and your posts on how much of a holiday humbug you are, she'll feck right off without you then..! :laugh:

Lol she already knows ... She is all excited and whoop whooping and I am like yhea triffic lol :laugh: ...........

• Like 1