Wheaten Terrier Lurchers

thats nice dogs, with coats like a german womans armpit

lol do you know alot of german lady's lol

seen enough going to spain in the 90s to last a lifetime lol between hairy pitted ladies or rowing over the sun loungers

• Like 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sum more pics

what i am saying is you are making sweeping statements about dogs you know little or nothing about.. so i'm trying to make the same point. in reverse so to speak. as for your dogs i would'nt know or

auld ozzy . still alive and kicking

Posted Images

there was someone selling a 5/8 grey 3/8 wheaten on this site.... its not been advertised i dont think but i could ask for you if you want .. bitch pup it is/was

if you search on this forum you will see some cracking looking wheaten xs... hogie as a big 3/4 bred dog ... mick c as a big half bred dog and also a pup out of it to a collie/bull/grey ..... lurcher330 as a nice wheaten/bull/grey bitch ...

theres some to search for and look at :thumbs:

thanks chid this is the bitch

post-21594-0-93106900-1409237423_thumb.jpeg

• Like 5

there was someone selling a 5/8 grey 3/8 wheaten on this site.... its not been advertised i dont think but i could ask for you if you want .. bitch pup it is/was

if you search on this forum you will see some cracking looking wheaten xs... hogie as a big 3/4 bred dog ... mick c as a big half bred dog and also a pup out of it to a collie/bull/grey ..... lurcher330 as a nice wheaten/bull/grey bitch ...

cracking looking bitch, powerful build

lovely bitch G, nice mix of running type with but of strength too, and a jacket.

dont forget you owe me a pic of E's bitch :victory:

nice bitch lurcher 330, but thre arnt too many without bull in them, ive been offered a few but the bull just puts me off, god knows why, but i like the 1st cross wheaten grey. just my own preference ofcourse, good luck this season :thumbs: