Wheaten Terrier Lurchers

its wheaten not wheaton ...

there is a few people in ireland and norn ireland still working them and crosses of them , i like the look of the wheaten lurchers but dont have the need for one as imo they are wasted if you aint running them on teeth ...

I usually do spell it right. If I didn't then I screwed up but normally I do spell it Wheaten.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sum more pics

what i am saying is you are making sweeping statements about dogs you know little or nothing about.. so i'm trying to make the same point. in reverse so to speak. as for your dogs i would'nt know or

auld ozzy . still alive and kicking

Posted Images

its wheaten not wheaton ...

there is a few people in ireland and norn ireland still working them and crosses of them , i like the look of the wheaten lurchers but dont have the need for one as imo they are wasted if you aint running them on teeth ...

I usually do spell it right. If I didn't then I screwed up but normally I do spell it Wheaten.

it wasnt you :laugh:

Someone asked earlier about springview lines , remember years ago being over at a show with a mate and collecting one to bring back to a guy in ireland . Thing was a shivering wreck , pissed and shit all over the box and near eat us with nerves when we tried to get it out . Not my idea of a wheaten . Was chatting to the guy who got it a while after and he said it was the only wheaten he ever owned that shudda been on job seekers

• Like 1

Ive never had a wheaton x Grant but maybe one day you say you have never seen a bad wheaton cross ...what did the wheaton blood add to the mix?

Add to the mix well they are gamer and there willingness to work .but I have seen some bad ones too but you get that in every cross

I

your idea and my idea of gameness will probably differ considerably ...gameness was the main trait in useing wheaton blood with adding a better coat than from bull blood but my point is very very few of wheaton blood are from tested wheaton blood

What an extremely blinkered view,and from someone that has never owned one! The way that you say that your idea will probably differ considerably from his is a joke,you seem to put yourself on some kind of pedestal. It seems quite the norm on this site for someone to be preaching about something that they have no experience of.

I say it how I see it ....ive never owned a plummer but I can tell or (preach as you put it ) there wank ...

oh no you dont say it as you see it. thats two types you know little or nothing about. your stuff goin by your posts is the best of gear. ( i havnt seen em work so i'll go by your method. and just take it as yours are shite bummed up by a guy with rose tinted specs on .

TO SAY IT AS YOU SEE IT. YOU NEED TO SEE IT FIRST. pinch of salt with your posts i reckon.

so what you are saying is im lying and my dogs are shite ?

what i am saying is you are making sweeping statements about dogs you know little or nothing about.. so i'm trying to make the same point. in reverse so to speak.

as for your dogs i would'nt know or care if they are good bad or indifferent. .

i would not dream of calling you or anyone a liar. . :icon_eek: . that would be bad form..

attachicon.gifozwald.jpg

my wheaten cross.

attachicon.gifsassy3.jpg

my lurcher and my plummer. you say they are wank. does that mean your calling me a liar. bearing in mind i have first hand experience of these individual dogs.?

there very pretty CS if you read properly what I said most are from untested stock like bulls and beddies but the ones I have seen were decent ...grant c use your imagination ...I have never dug to a plummer but when we start hunting you can to proove me wrong....You are more than welcome to come up I will pay your fuel you will be made most welcome ....or I will travel down to yours to lift some dirt on your plummer :thumbs:

i like my own company mik. i gave up the digging a few years ago. so you got me there . i thought i made that clear many times over the last few years here and on moocs. fair play its a good offer though. if the wheaten crosses are good or bad or the plummers are shite. is a side issue folk talking about stuff they know little about was the issue. for me. :thumbs: