Myxi Problems

Had a drive around the whickham, sunnyside, and surrounding area yesterday and had a bit crack with the lads mixi everywhere called into a park run by the council on the way home there were hundreds of dead rabbits liying about a real sad site looks like there won't be many bunnys left around here.

im round that way a lot mate, its been that way for the last 2 seasons at least now. you see a few young in the summer then come august nothing left.

Had a drive around the whickham, sunnyside, and surrounding area yesterday and had a bit crack with the lads mixi everywhere called into a park run by the council on the way home there were hundreds of dead rabbits liying about a real sad site looks like there won't be many bunnys left around here.

im round that way a lot mate, its been that way for the last 2 seasons at least now. you see a few young in the summer then come august nothing left.

had a walk today with dogs, walking down lane where i live , just nice steady walk , pup went into the bottom of the edge, and come out with 1 .Real bad mixy poor fecker couldnt see a thing eye bunged up+ thin, i give it a wack . It pisses me off there never been many rabbits here, and come end of sep there will be feck all left..!!

Iv been out with the dogs today and noticed allot of myxi out and about there destroyed in it this side.

The only rabbit i ever remember seeing in Salford Floyd was on the roundabout nearest to white City dog track. Used to feed oblivious to passing traffic etc.

I was born and bred in Ordsall, where you from? The only hunting in Ordsall was other gang members.

I don't live in the dirty old town any more, I made my escape. :laugh:

Edited by jukel123

my permission in beamish area is over run with myxi.

my permission in beamish area is over run with

im over that way and thers f**k all about this year.not seen many young about

theres a few on the golf course problem is all the local chavs summer hunting, nothing left come start of season.

Nothing new there mate, was the same 25year ago.

Edited by foresterj
  • Like 1

my permission in beamish area is over run with myxi.

my permission in beamish area is over run with

im over that way and thers f**k all about this year.not seen many young about

theres a few on the golf course problem is all the local chavs summer hunting, nothing left come start of season.

Nothing new there mate, was the same 25year ago.

it seems to be getting worse every year as well mate. the dog man 2013 has a good point with the foxes also, ive never seen so many round my way as I have this last few year. :thumbs: