Wiggins Retires

Was a nap really

Retires from road at the end of this season, to go back to track cycling and go for another Olympic medal.

Saves Sky from a major headache anyway.

didn't think he would stay about long for what with froom the better rider ...

Was a nap really

Retires from road at the end of this season, to go back to track cycling and go for another Olympic medal.

Not sure he is though.

Wiggins had to make serious changes to ride GC in the grand tours, and managed the ultimate. He will now pile the pounds back on and go for track gold again, that takes some doing,

Was a nap really

Not sure he is though.

Wiggins had to make serious changes to ride GC in the grand tours, and managed the ultimate. He will now pile the pounds back on and go for track gold again, that takes some doing,

I don't doubt wiggins is a great rider but froom would of won last years tour de france, wiggins was holding him back imo ,plus froom can climb a hell of a lot better than wiggins too..

Roads aren`t just for cars though are they

You know,, I`ve been out cycling and been threatened with allsorts,, even cars trying to push my KIDS TRAILER that I use for the grandkids, off the road,,

Not the sort of wankers I`d want associated with. Roads are byways, for TRAFFIC, not cars

Was a nap really

Not sure he is though.

I don't doubt wiggins is a great rider but froom would of won last years tour de france, wiggins was holding him back imo ,plus froom can climb a hell of a lot better than wiggins too..

Nope.. even Froome admits Wiggins was the stronger rider,, being faster on a couple of stages doesn`t mean he would win it.

Look at Froome and Porte this year,, Ritchie was stronger on a few stages, but he wasn`t the better rider,, same last year with Wiggins

Should be amazing next season though, wiggins is riding as a domestique to finish his contract,, imagine how strong that team will be

Roads aren`t just for cars though are they

You know,, I`ve been out cycling and been threatened with allsorts,, even cars trying to push my KIDS TRAILER that I use for the grandkids, off the road,,

Not the sort of wankers I`d want associated with. Roads are byways, for TRAFFIC, not cars

aye fair point :thumbs:

• Like 1