Warning Points And 3 Day Ban

been on this site for 4 years and had some great crack with some of the members , but after getting a 3 day ban and warning points for posting a question in the running dog section , im really thinking about just fooking it off , i cant be arsed with having to take points and ban from matt the rat cos he said i offended him lol , he must be a sensetive likkel thing

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seems your gloating over micks suspension ......sad very sad.................dunno why but the word tit springs to mind .........just saying like

ginger tosser

ill go when im ready mush

would love to tell ya mate , but i think hes on a power trip and dont want to give him the pleasure of banning me again , i think when they become mods they like to piss folk off , well he has pissed me of allright

• Like 1

Now, now Mick.... tell the truth... you didn't get warning points for pissing me off, and I'm on no power trip! :lol:

I'm glad you're not the bitter sort who comes on moaning when the rules are enforced.... :yes:

i too have a sensitive side but i find caniston cream helps :angel:

Keep rubbing the cream in... (as the bishop said to the actress) :whistling:

Me? I'm not sensitive either. Coal tar soap and I shave with the same axe I use to split logs... :laugh:

simo and paulsare just oft cnuts but i can deal wth that , now the first time i come accros the rat i get banned, so do me a favour matt just go !!

Like I said earlier; it's a good job you're not bitter... :laugh::laugh::toast:

Calm down dear; it's only a forum! :yes: You had a three day suspension, not a year inside! ;)

simo and paulsare just oft cnuts but i can deal wth that , now the first time i come accros the rat i get banned, so do me a favour matt just go !!

Like I said earlier; it's a good job you're not bitter... :laugh::laugh::toast:

Calm down dear; it's only a forum! :yes: You had a three day suspension, not a year inside! ;)

mug :laugh::laugh: