• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lads go to great expense putting up dog guards, here's the cheap Tomo way,,,any strong wire mesh you have cut to size,,, then just hold it in place with tie wraps round the head restraints ,,, i

The back of my van, BPR & I threw it together in under an hour, not much to look it but cost. f**k all and serves a purpose, snibs in the corners can have it in or out in seconds,    

put a false floor in, high enough to slide stuff out of sight, or to stop dogs eating stuff. I put mine high enough to slide plastic trays underneath it. Also handy for stashing rods and guns

Posted Images

Just ugraded from a fiesta van to a transit connect my hubby is a self employed shepherd and always has a couple of collies in the back . just been putting panels over where there was gaps for getting to wiring for the rear lights just in case any dog wanted a chew its got a wood floor but think getting a hold of a bit cheap lino so its easier to wash out and a removable cage for the terriers.

Just ugraded from a fiesta van to a transit connect my hubby is a self employed shepherd and always has a couple of collies in the back . just been putting panels over where there was gaps for getting to wiring for the rear lights just in case any dog wanted a chew its got a wood floor but think getting a hold of a bit cheap lino so its easier to wash out and a removable cage for the terriers.

Stable mats are cheap an thicker than Lino.

yer id go for a carpet in the back, alot more quiet as well. just give it a jetwash in the sun every 2 weeks or so. or that rubber material you can get. if you serch ebay with your van style though you willl see someone selling a setup im sure.

I got a T4 vw I just got a few crates in the back which are all easily removable but would like a permanent set up in the arse end so I can put the rear seats back in.

My mrs is a dog walker and bought a tranny full caged out cracking set up that is.

I got a T4 vw I just got a few crates in the back which are all easily removable but would like a permanent set up in the arse end so I can put the rear seats back in.

My mrs is a dog walker and bought a tranny full caged out cracking set up that is.

Are you on the t4 forum been few people that done conversions with dogs in mind.

Here's mine,box with petition in and two smaller compartments on top for gear/terriers,the steps for lamping slide in and out,the dog box can be lifted out if more room needed for general purpose use,doors lift off their hinges when lamping and there's a shelf on top of the box accesable from the inside of the van,a box keeps your vehicle cleaner as all the hairs and wet mud and stuff is in the box.

post-960-0-62381200-1377077363_thumb.jpg

• Like 2