What Would You Do ??

well to put simo's mind at rest there was a number on the mobile mum n dad so i gave it a call and they came and collected it i said to the chap it looks like its all there, "theres his mobile, prescript and £20 and some change" he said "here you go pal you can keep it"

:toast:

bonus :thumbs: kids where all over the moon with a quid each :D :D

I shall sleep better tonight now :laugh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have to set the standards for your children.Do the right thing,it could happen to your parents one day.Treat people like you`d like to be treated yourself.

My lad and his mate found 1800 in an envelope outside local chippy, I told them to ask in chippy an see if anybody lost it, turned out it belonged to a local lady and when she got it back she gave bot

Take it back to the old dear whose name and address is on the prescription

missus was only telling me a story of how she found a border / border x when she was 12 and phone the police they gave her the details to the owner and they came and collected it and gave her 2p :icon_eek: for her finding it :yes:

the next time she seen it out she said fcuk it lol

serves them right, id have picked it up second time round and phoned the dog warden and they'd have had to pay the fee's for them :yes: :yes:

well to put simo's mind at rest there was a number on the mobile mum n dad so i gave it a call and they came and collected it i said to the chap it looks like its all there, "theres his mobile, prescript and £20 and some change" he said "here you go pal you can keep it"

welldone mate, a good deed done! :yes: i bet she was worried out of her mind, :thumbs:

• Like 1

Its called theft by finding if you know who's it is but didnt hand it in. Glad you did the right thing mate :thumbs:

you can tell stabba's had dealing with the old plod lol :laugh: yes you right though theft by finding even if you didnt know who it belonged to, it should of been taken to the police station if you cant find a name/address ect atb mate :thumbs:

welldone mate, a good deed done! :yes: i bet she was worried out of her mind, :thumbs:

it was an old chap and reading (as you do :whistling: ) the texts on his phone, he wasnt skint but its the thought someone found my stuff and didnt return it :yes:

Its called theft by finding if you know who's it is but didnt hand it in. Glad you did the right thing mate :thumbs:

you can tell stabba's had dealing with the old plod lol :laugh: yes you right though theft by finding even if you didnt know who it belonged to, it should of been taken to the police station if you cant find a name/address ect atb mate :thumbs:

aye i wonder where that misplaced cash will go if the owner cant be traced :laugh: the police can stick it, if theres no address or anything then it will be going straight in my pocket. No dramas there. bunch of bent fuckers.

My lad and his mate found 1800 in an envelope outside local chippy, I told them to ask in chippy an see if anybody lost it, turned out it belonged to a local lady and when she got it back she gave both kids 250 each and then turned up on xmas eve with another hundred quid atleast worth a toys. Its nice to be nice....

• Like 4

You did the right thing fella :yes:

I've watched people drop phones and stuff of their tits when I've been out raving and handed it back. Half thought when skint durring the week how handy it would of been if it I didn't.Thing is I've been just as messy as them at some points. Just the right thing to do and maybe getting soft in my old age but as Ive aged I've learnt and changed.

If wasnt an address and money would I hand it into the police? Not a chance. Fact it's an old person though with an address is a whole different matter. Call me a soppy c**t but would make my day if I could have an old person think the world hasn't changed into a shithole and some still have morals and standards. Would bring me more of an enjoyment than spending the money. Oh and I'm not the type to try polish my halo. As said no address or f**k all then I wouldn't dream of handing it in.