Sonny Stolen!!!!

Name and shame the p***y scum that took him.

Who the f**k do you think you are and who said it was p***ys

you div says you thats sat on the dole you lemon i tell this much i no of atleast ten so called p***y scum that was looking for this dog so wind your neck in

Who says ime on the dole you f****n idiot and who stole the fekin dog then.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k do you think you are and who said it was p***ysyou div says you thats sat on the dole you lemon i tell this much i no of atleast ten so called p***y scum that was looking for this dog so

im so glad tony got sonny back he is 1 of the nicest men you would ever meet the feet aint going to worry tony as he had retired the old dog he was just going to live out the rest of his days in comfo

a hear tonys going to pick sonny up tomora glad for you mate hope dogs not to bad shape

you div says you thats sat on the dole you lemon i tell this much i no of atleast ten so called p***y scum that was looking for this dog so wind your neck in

well said Bill :victory: a dog thief is exactly that regardless of weather he lives in a house or caravan, culture don't come into it, just lack of morals, Am so pleased the man getting his dog back , shows it pays to have em chipped :thumbs:

nobody really knows who took the dog, only thing we know is that they a low life thief, sneaking into a mans yard mob handed, pure scum

nobody really knows who took the dog, only thing we know is that they a low life thief, sneaking into a mans yard mob handed, pure scum

Oh ok then apoligies to the travelling community.

Well said thay need the sh*t kicked out of them made up tony got hes dog back and to the last post if i new who had the dog i would have gone and got it back for tony not just sit on this site saying shit like you do poeple like you make it hard for poeple like tony to get there dog back as you like call us p***y scum well i can tell you this i would sooner have i of my lot looking for a dog then 100 of your lot like poeple say wee dont miss nuffthing and get every were more chance of a p***y finding it then you
  • Like 1

doglost got in touch with tony to let him know they had his dog and that his feet were ib a bad way looks like whoever had him ran him on some rough hard ground he has also lost a load of weight but tony is just glad to get him back he will be back home with him tomorrow . :thumbs:

• Like 4

im so glad tony got sonny back he is 1 of the nicest men you would ever meet the feet aint going to worry tony as he had retired the old dog he was just going to live out the rest of his days in comfort just goes to show what kind of fools took him if they ran him when the grounds so hard total amatures thats why the have to go pinch a dog cause the 1s they bought or stole would of all jacked on them with them not having a clue about running dogs its great news im over the moon for the man got a call yesterday afternoon telling me he was going to collect him today think the man said he was in brighton but dont quote me on that i offered to pick tony up and take him but he was already sorted for a lift just hope the lads get what they deserve atb pp

• Like 5