Sonny Stolen!!!!

has the poor man packed up now

I think he is struggling along but his heart not in it half as much, likesay he has had a few over the years but he loved that un, gunna leave ya like that lads put so much time and effort into these dogs as you know and for someone to take it and never knowing what has happened and all the other shit that goes with it, gunna knock it out of ya, worse still is knowing its likely someone ya done a good turn for or shown trust too,

there defo going out of eng in my opinion

I though that as well, the other thing being its lined a few bitches n gone in a hole, to hot to handle maybe? fookin awful which ever way, its the not knowing that would be the killer

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k do you think you are and who said it was p***ysyou div says you thats sat on the dole you lemon i tell this much i no of atleast ten so called p***y scum that was looking for this dog so

im so glad tony got sonny back he is 1 of the nicest men you would ever meet the feet aint going to worry tony as he had retired the old dog he was just going to live out the rest of his days in comfo

a hear tonys going to pick sonny up tomora glad for you mate hope dogs not to bad shape

I think he is struggling along but his heart not in it half as much, likesay he has had a few over the years but he loved that un, gunna leave ya like that lads put so much time and effort into these dogs as you know and for someone to take it and never knowing what has happened and all the other shit that goes with it, gunna knock it out of ya, worse still is knowing its likely someone ya done a good turn for or shown trust too,

I though that as well, the other thing being its lined a few bitches n gone in a hole, to hot to handle maybe? fookin awful which ever way, its the not knowing that would be the killer

To be honest i think travellars would just dump the dog some were.

awful good of them if they did

Chances are he was taken just for stud,he more than likely will be kept somewhere secret that only these scum know,i say to you whoever took your dog its someone close to you,someone that know the dog,has seen him run,if i were you i would be watching out for so called friends with bitches in pup,9 times out of ten it turns out that its someone close to you that has taken the dog,so who can you trust and who can you not..

awful good of them if they did

Yes preferably back at its owners travelars have been known to take them back [BANNED TEXT] the heats realy on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Name and shame the p***y scum that took him.

Who the f**k do you think you are and who said it was p***ys

you div says you thats sat on the dole you lemon i tell this much i no of atleast ten so called p***y scum that was looking for this dog so wind your neck in

• Like 6