Whats The Better Dog

Depends what the owner of the dog in question wants from it. To me. . . the first one would be feck all use.

But then again, I cant imagine a dog that could catch 5 hares, not being able to catch some other shit a long the way . . . . if the owner was that way inclined.

5 hares in 4 slips?

That would be a hell of a dog,I'd take him.

just some of the spoofs you hav to suffer in the coursing game like 21 /23 an 25/ 26 it all bullshit

but there is idiots believe it

i cant think of one saluki x id take home infront of a one eyed broken leg full of buckshot collie lurcher an two other the same way bred that were fit an healthy

Edited by Banter

5 hares in 4 slips?

That would be a hell of a dog,I'd take him.

just some of the spoofs you hav to suffer in the coursing game like 21 /23 an 25/ 26 it all bullshit

I was just being a smart arse mate,it would need to catch 2 hares in one slip to do 5/4.

You'll notice I edited the post because taking the piss out of your typo I wrote 'bares' instead of hares lol

But seriously to answer the question,as long as the hare dog was biddable I'd take that,I like a dog that's fast and can run clever and we've got some big fields here to test it.

I'd take an out and out ferreting cur that has brains and an opportunist outlook. I mainly ferret and certainly don't want any coursing machine. Pure rabbiting dog suits me. Doesn't mean what I like is and better or worse than any other dog. It is like saying who is the best: Bolt, Farrah, Ali, Messi, Ennis, Pendleton or wilkinson. All awesome at what they do.

• Like 1

i cant think of one saluki x id take home infront of a one eyed broken leg full of buckshot collie lurcher an two other the same way bred that were fit an healthy

I,ll look you out a collie gross don't know about the broken leg but I can get you a one eyed one can we have a swap for your bitch pup.

I,ll look you out a collie gross don't know about the broken leg but I can get you a one eyed one can we have a swap for your bitch pup.

lol to be honest i dont need a coursing dog something for a bit mooching would do me

lol to be honest i dont need a coursing dog something for a bit mooching would do me

a springerwould do you :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Edited by cheeser

Me too. Collie crosses are versatile, a good un can do all :)