Lurchermania

paulf

• 2 months later...

• 6 months later...

Ive been chasin the one they done where they were lamping rabbits hares and foxes.. i saw a clip of it about 8 years ago with the top gun soundtrack and been searchin for it since :-(

Simply the best 2 I think that was called, if my cousin can still get them on disc I'll do you a copy

• 7 months later...

Ive been chasin the one they done where they were lamping rabbits hares and foxes.. i saw a clip of it about 8 years ago with the top gun soundtrack and been searchin for it since :-(

Simply the best 2 I think that was called, if my cousin can still get them on disc I'll do you a copy

Did ur cousin ever come thru mate??

Sorry only just read this topic, Lurchermania were just lamping rabbits the vid of the hare and foxes were the Harelaw lads same cameraman Squeak :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2