Religious People Less Intelligent

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting one this   Having been brought up as religous, I have an inherant distrust of anyone who believes in god.   I can never fully understand why anyone with any intelligence could believe

Islam.   Case rested.

The faith that atheist have is amazing, far more than us simple Christians. To be able to believe we came from fish. Our bodies are made up of 10 trillion cells, that all just somehow aligned themselv

Posted Images

I'd fight for any good cause,but those wars nearly destroyed us all,and the people who fought in them were very ignorant of the real resons for the the wars.

So what was this "real" reason for the wars ?.........just so I can sus out where your coming from ;)
Britain only entered the first world war imo so that Germany could not become a greater power in Europe.

The second was because Germany had nationalised economy and the banks couldn't take their pound of flesh,the same reason we're attacking lot of Muslim countries now imo because they won't allow usury,especially obvious in Libya.

Churchill admitted the latter.

So I have a basic Christian belief and you think we would have been better off under Hitler, and I'm nuts ?.......is that right?

See, given the choice between a reading bible stories or listening to the Tom Metzger radio show.........I think I will stick with the scripture !! Lol lol

Edited by WILF

So nothing at all to so with Germany agressively expanding it's empire?

no they were no threat to us,their empire would have spread east.

They would have been at least an effective buffer state between us and the bolsheviks,more likely they would have liberated them and saved 10s of millions of lives.

in exchange for our supplying them they would have defended our entire empire,even from their other allies.

France and obviously the ussr had good reason to go to war with them.

I'd fight for any good cause,but those wars nearly destroyed us all,and the people who fought in them were very ignorant of the real resons for the the wars.

So what was this "real" reason for the wars ?.........just so I can sus out where your coming from ;)
Britain only entered the first world war imo so that Germany could not become a greater power in Europe.

The second was because Germany had nationalised economy and the banks couldn't take their pound of flesh,the same reason we're attacking lot of Muslim countries now imo because they won't allow usury,especially obvious in Libya.

So I have a basic Christian belief and you think we would have been better off under Hitler, and I'm nuts ?.......is that right?

See, given the choice between a reading bible stories or listening to the Tom Metzger radio show.........I think I will stick with the scripture !! Lol lol

why christianity?

Why not voodoo or Islam?

None of those ideologies are european,they're all destructive and don't work in harmony with our nature.

But you may as well pick one that isnt completely pacifist.

i once had a very good mate for years,like my brother,one day he found god,born again bollocks.now he went from a carefree,fun,a nut case,great laugh to.........a,jealous of others cars,houses etc,as he says those material things,he cuts his kids hair,whos 16 and gets the piss taken out of her at school,tries to allways recruit yopungsters saying im short on footie players tonight for 5 a side,well when u turn up its the church boys,tries telling the young kids to stay in,dont go down the clubs etc,when he wasas bad at thier age,lets his wife drive a pile of shite,cause he dont do material/show off cars.and gone from very clean,tidy well dressed to wearing shit clothes from charity shop.and wont smoke or drink in public but does it at home.....very strange man,we dont see him hardly now as his church mates come first.

Qbgrey, that's s real kick in the head. He shouldn't have acted that way to you. However you don't have to paint everyone with the same brush. I personally don't do the pub/ drinking deal, don't think that's what God expects out of me, but I can assure you I'm friends with folks that do, and I wouldn't dream of treating them wrong in any way. Where I'm from way over half of population are still calling themselves Christian, it doesn't sound like that's the case where you are. Maybe you just haven't seen someone trying to life according to Gods law, and you might notice I didn't say a religion. I'm not trying to tell you I'm perfect far from it, just ask my wife, but I know many people living the life, the real way, following our example Jesus.

Because I was born a white Englishman in a Christian country and I happen to think the Christian principals of living your life are good.

I also think that when studied and considered the bible is probably the the most positive lesson for society and life that there will ever be......but that's just my opinion.

If I was a Chinaman, I would probably think that being a Buddhist is the way forward but I'm not a chinaman.

All the pagan, aryan nation bods have been cutting about for a few hundred years telling us how they are gonna save our race with their negativity........well, the most powerful force on earth so far bar none has been Christianity.

It's a bit like football, we have won things son......what have you won ? ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

why christianity?

Why not voodoo or Islam?

None of those ideologies are european,they're all destructive and don't work in harmony with our nature.

But you may as well pick one that isnt completely pacifist.

Neems, not all Christians are weak pacifist. Your understanding of the scriptures is incorrect. There is a big difference in being meek and being weak. Jesus didn't defend himself, because he was willing to be a sacrifice for mankind. I can assure you we Christians will stand in the defense of the weak, but true Christianity isn't being a bully, nor seeking our own advantage at the expense of the weak. When that has happened, it was all the twisted thinking of someone gone astray.

• Like 2

Because I was born a white Englishman in a Christian country and I happen to think the Christian principals of living your life are good.

I also think that when studied and considered the bible is probably the the most positive lesson for society and life that there will ever be......but that's just my opinion.

If I was a Chinaman, I would probably think that being a Buddhist is the way forward but I'm not a chinaman.

All the pagan, aryan nation bods have been cutting about for a few hundred years telling us how they are gonna save our race with their negativity........well, the most powerful force on earth so far bar none has been Christianity.

It's a bit like football, we have won things son......what have you won ? ;)

lol christianity positive

reject the world,give all your money away and die a starving,miserable,homeless peasant.

that's pretty much the ideal christian life 'first is last','the meek will rule','give back to ceasar which is his (all your money)' etc etc

pagans celebrate life and live in accordance with nature.

it Worked for a long time,christianity just destabilised the entire world.

It's lead to massive overpopulation,famine,degradation and the cultivation of weakness.

like I said before

christianity = communism

the mentality's identical.

• Like 2

What is the saddest thing on here, is that you guys have not had true examples of real Christian lives, your country has slid so far from God, and sadly the bigger cities in the U.S. are headed the same direction. Truly this world has seen her better days, and I fear what is too come. Someone posted earlier that a Christian didn't care for this earth, because we are too busy looking to get into heaven, I would tell you wrong answer again. A true worshipper of God does care about our earth, and our quality of life. I don't litter, dump toxics, poach game for sport, cut down every green tree I see, while I'm here, I want to enjoy all the beautiful things that God made, and encourage their care for the future generations to see.

• Like 1

Neems, not all Christians are weak pacifist. Your understanding of the scriptures is incorrect. There is a big difference in being meek and being weak. Jesus didn't defend himself, because he was willing to be a sacrifice for mankind. I can assure you we Christians will stand in the defense of the weak, but true Christianity isn't being a bully, nor seeking our own advantage at the expense of the weak. When that has happened, it was all the twisted thinking of someone gone astray.

yeah Europeans bastardised your religion a bit to make it fit.

The story of Jesus is pretty much just the story of the death of baldr,hence early Christians referring to him as the white christ.

Christianity is nothing like communism, communism is all about the collective and Christianity is about behaving well as an individual for the greater good of yourself and the collective.

You can interpret "meek" as meaning the same as weak if you want, but I would say meek means being humble......in short, don't cut about acting like a cock to everyone !!........sounds OK to me.

Give all your money away?? Never seen where it says that........there no crime in doing well for yourself, the crime is being a mean horrible c**t if someone needs help and you can afford to help them but you won't

Render unto ceasar that which is etc etc.........to me that means, if someone insists on being a c**t we'll let them be a c**t and value them accordingly........if they want to change their ways, well, then you treat them according to that

All sound advice to me.

• Like 1

Christianity is nothing like communism, communism is all about the collective and Christianity is about behaving well as an individual for the greater good of yourself and the collective.

You can interpret "meek" as meaning the same as weak if you want, but I would say meek means being humble......in short, don't cut about acting like a cock to everyone !!........sounds OK to me.

Give all your money away?? Never seen where it says that........there no crime in doing well for yourself, the crime is being a mean horrible c**t if someone needs help and you can afford to help them but you won't

Render unto ceasar that which is etc etc.........to me that means, if someone insists on being a c**t we'll let them be a c**t and value them accordingly........if they want to change their ways, well, then you treat them according to that

All sound advice to me.

They're a few good examples of bastardising it to suit yourself.

what did jesus tell the rich young man who came to him wanting to follow him?

but tbh I don't think anyone with a 3 digit IQ really believes this shit anymore,it's all so illogical and needs so much 'interpreting' to make any make any sense at all.

People want to believe,but don't and don't have the courage to admit it to themselves.

Good luck.

• Like 1