Carnt Get Them Any Fitter

tbh mate i just carry on as normal with my dogs just the same routine letting them free run everywhere ie on fields and in the woods and when the season starts i will just give them a few runs a couple of nights aweek and build on that when the seasons in full swing :thumbs:

tbh mate i just carry on as normal with my dogs just the same routine letting them free run everywhere ie on fields and in the woods and when the season starts i will just give them a few runs a couple of nights aweek and build on that when the seasons in full swing :thumbs:

I'm the same mate. Out every morning at first light mooching and usually a road walk in the evening.

My bitch is "fit" all year round.

It just gets taken to the next level when we start lamping. Then I would call her "lamp fit" and she gets veins in her legs etc. But she looks fit all year.

Nice to see someone taking care of there place nice hanging baskets and planters dogs look relaxed not long now infact I was out yesterday shooting wood pigeons can't beat them mixed with roe deer in homemade link sausages atb

I'm the same mate. Out every morning at first light mooching and usually a road walk in the evening.

My bitch is "fit" all year round.

It just gets taken to the next level when we start lamping. Then I would call her "lamp fit" and she gets veins in her legs etc. But she looks fit all year.

:blink:

Edited by KittleRox

I''ll start again lol, don't understand roadwlking to be honest, rather stick hot needles in my eyes lol, free running all the time, dogs are relatively fit any time of year and fitter when the lamp comes oot :thumbs:

Very good point, it does nowt unless dog coming from injury and giving them abit of exercise or taking the nails down abit but tbh if there out enough there nails should stay prity good . Free running is a must. Ever see a distance runner or sprinter walk every day as there training or in there off season ????
  • Like 1