dont we all own the best dogs in the country nothing wrong with being 150 percent confident in ur dogs abilities and the fact the feller is willing to put money on his dog shows hes confident enough to me leave the guy alone dont want a pup dont buy one simple sire and dam look handy enough dogs atb we thesale mate

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if it would be any good working along side the terriers tilfer haha I no one thing it would be getting tested for more than 2 season before I'd call it a good dog

a think bosun needs to clean it up again ffs

WHAT a second litter out of a dog that as only been tested for 2 seasons???? And then these pups av been bred for his own use fair enough why not cull the rest?there's two many dogs out there without

Posted Images

you make claims like that and your going to get that reaction............you say the guy knows his stuff after two hours of being with him.............crack on john

it only takes about 1 min to tell the difference between a messer and a genuine person into dogs............ :thumbs:

its usually the messers / bull shiters too claim they have the best................you take the mans word instead of getting out and seeing..............classic

• Like 2

you make claims like that and your going to get that reaction............you say the guy knows his stuff after two hours of being with him.............crack on john

it only takes about 1 min to tell the difference between a messer and a genuine person into dogs............ :thumbs:

its usually the messers / bull shiters too claim they have the best................you take the mans word instead of getting out and seeing..............classic
going out soon......:thumbs:

well just been to look at these and all i say is the man knows his stuff!! some cracking pups out the sire from the last litter there aswell and this litter of pups are looking well to. having confidence in your dogs aint a bad thing imo and he certainly seems the type of lad to back his words up lol spent two hours on his yard and never talked about anything but dogs...shame he will probably never use the site again after the usual suspects have to bitch about anything bred out their own little circles!!! there well bred and the lad says he wants to keep in touch with the pups owners to see how they go....he bred them for his own use and is selling the surplus ones and with all the shite being bred at the min its a shame when a lad puts up a litter of well bred pups out of well worked parents he still gets shit on here......no wonder less and less people use this site!!

WHAT a second litter out of a dog that as only been tested for 2 seasons???? And then these pups av been bred for his own use fair enough why not cull the rest?there's two many dogs out there without adding more to the market.

• Like 3

well just been to look at these and all i say is the man knows his stuff!! some cracking pups out the sire from the last litter there aswell and this litter of pups are looking well to. having confidence in your dogs aint a bad thing imo and he certainly seems the type of lad to back his words up lol spent two hours on his yard and never talked about anything but dogs...shame he will probably never use the site again after the usual suspects have to bitch about anything bred out their own little circles!!! there well bred and the lad says he wants to keep in touch with the pups owners to see how they go....he bred them for his own use and is selling the surplus ones and with all the shite being bred at the min its a shame when a lad puts up a litter of well bred pups out of well worked parents he still gets shit on here......no wonder less and less people use this site!!

WHAT a second litter out of a dog that as only been tested for 2 seasons???? And then these pups av been bred for his own use fair enough why not cull the rest?there's two many dogs out there without adding more to the market.

peddler who else breeds of a 2 season old dog TWICE plenty of time for the dog to change its mind

im starting to feel sorry for all the wannabe dog men on here probly had dogs for 2or 3 years and think thay are hunters

wannabe hunters......???..........you really aren't doing yourself any favours with the comments.............

why everybody has to have been there and done everything and have the best is beyond me.........I like too keep level headed and I find the decent lads keep there self to there self and don't go making out there something there not......just enjoy what you got and trying to make your dogs be extra special is damn right stupid as for one , it attracts unwanted attention and two there will always be dogs more able and capable..............having to advertise pups on a forum is not for me as I be sure I know enough who would take them for free and hopefully be happy with them/true friends will always offer the dogs back to the breeder instead of passing them on for what ever reason............all what had to be said is that the dam and sire are 100% and that's enough........please don't think your the only one who goes out with these dogs because there are plenty out there who do the same as you........and there will always be folk who put more in front of the dogs , no matter how much you show them........in all fairness its the ones who talk as if they got something to prove are usually the ones who talk shite...........hope you find decent homes,.......but trust me your one of many who have dogs ,....but they choose not to use internet ....

• Like 3