Is Anyone Running Cats With Their Dogs?

As some of you have noticed, I've bred a litter of lurchers that I will be using on bobcats and other game. I was wondering if any of you run cats of any kind over there in Europe. My guess is that it is a BIG NO-NO in most places but I would figure that there is somewhere over there that it can be done leagally. Does any one have any experience with lurchers and cats? I would like to hear any thing you have to say about it and how the dogs run them.

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you put hydrogen peroxide in a syringe and squirt it into the tooth holes three times a day for three days, that won't happen.

the most important thing to remember in regard of preventing infection is to get the wound as clean as posible as quickly as possible. clean water is as good as anything else, just flush as much as yo

I've had feral cat with a lurcher wicked enough animal and as much a pest as a fox if not more so

why is running cats allowed here under the hunting with dogs act?

you forget this a worldwide forum :yes:

he asks in Europe and GB is in Europe or it was mr Mod remember it world wide when it comes to coursing some countries still permit it

Edited by desertbred

why is running cats allowed here under the hunting with dogs act?

you forget this a worldwide forum :yes:

he asks in Europe and GB is in Europe or it was mr Mod remember it world wide when it comes to coursing some countries still permit it

The hunting act is England though. Not the rest of Europe.

I've had feral cat with a lurcher wicked enough animal and as much a pest as a fox if not more so

that 1 we got would kill a horse, never mind a dog lol , any cat bad news rip a dog eye out, keep well away if you can :yes:

• Like 2