A Nice Little Pair ..

Ayup guys,

Operation- Rabbit stew pt. 2 was a go at 04:45 Hrs

We usually get a takeaway on a Sunday night, but I'm not on this day.. ;)

Been fancying a nice rabbit stew for a few weeks now, haven't had one for ages so needed to get the bunnys sorted, and the hw100kt helped me flawlessly, with 2 standing shots

First rabbit about 28 yards didn't even see it was too busy watching 5 of its mates dashing for cover, hoping they would stop at the edge of the brambles, then this one caught my eye, and I caught his.. nearly! pellet went exactly where I put the cross, on the brain next to the eye, bang on zero range, clinical accuracy from standing unsupported at 28 yards, this rifle balances just about perfectly! rolled over with one leg in the air. :thumbs:

second bunny was in some long grass, another standing shot this one at 32 yards, again a nice shot killing swiftly and cleanly with the FTT hitting hard into the base of the head, thought it was slightly closer, so didn't hold over quite as much as I should have, still a clean kill tho :icon_redface:

these were the only 2 opportunities for a shot, so it remains a 100% kill to shot rate for the hw100kt .22 and me, so far.. daren't take any long shots incase I scuff my accuracy record' :laugh:

hope you like the pic, and thanks for reading. 2 Shots SKoT (today :tongue2: ) :victory:

20130811_072904_zps2fdb03f0.jpg

20130811_072853_zps04dd7400.jpg

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale
  • Like 5

Your Binding Well with the Darksider Skot :)

Superb Standing shots as well, Wish the HW100 came in a TTR 1 stock

Then it would be the Ultimate gun, But My Rapid is still the better fit for Me,

But as a Back up gun the HW100 Darksider is second to none.

atvb Daz 7.

• Like 1

Your Binding Well with the Darksider Skot :)

Superb Standing shots as well, Wish the HW100 came in a TTR 1 stock

Then it would be the Ultimate gun, But My Rapid is still the better fit for Me,

But as a Back up gun the HW100 Darksider is second to none.

atvb Daz 7.

Cheers Daz mate, was going to put one of the bunnys in the 'chillin' pose against the tree, like you did with that squizzy :laugh:

loving this hw100 at the min :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice shooting Skot now go and make that stew and how much to post some to me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You have enough rabbits to last a lifetime ! make your own bloody stew :feck::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

H :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: a :D :D :D:cray: :cray: :cray: worth a try atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2