• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

Threating police action against those who wrote abuse on his forum. Nice man.

slander and libel .....

are they not civil offenses not criminal so would not be within police jurisdiction

lots of folk know what he looks like-next show and a bit of luck-he gets filled in :laugh: sounds like another plummer bummer in the making :icon_redface: he will be seen for what he is :thumbs:

looks like the lights starting to appear through the cracks already :laugh:

I no the lad who breed these pups and they were from a bitch who had walked and a 18 mth old dog which was from his last litter from her.says it all really doesn't it about mr bluck.its all about the ££££!

thats the problem when you put yourself in the public eye like he is trying to do and the same with the other lads who do books and the so called big names in the terrier game, it dose not take long till you get found out if your not a 100%, best thing to do is keep your self to your self, if you want to be a big name and famous go on x factor and leave the terrier game alone!

Edited by Rat face
  • Like 5

thats the problem when you put yourself in the public eye like he is trying to do and the same with the other lads who do books and the so called big names in the terrier game, it dose not take long till you get found out if your not a 100%, best thing to do is keep your self to your self, if you want to be a big name and famous go on x factor and leave the terrier game alone!

Totally agree. What is it with the terrier game now that every one wants to be famous D Har wrote about his passion in life terriers, while today's other authors seem to think their experts in all country sports.

• Like 1

Anyone who stayes on that site is a fool disagree with him or say somthing he dont like and your details will be forwarded to the police lol what a joker

is that true? if so the man wants filling in

Which one of you will do that?

Site Owner

We seem to have a problem on the site in regard to a breach in the security measures, which has led to webabuse which has now been passed to the site provider who is carrying out a full investigation, which I have been informed could at some stage involve a police investigation both here and on THL due to the content of what has been posted by those individuals in regards to myself and this site which has business status... fortunatly I have the IP addresses email addresses and in some cases the postal addresses of the individuals invoved. Not an ideal situation but I have been left with no other choice but to go down this road or close the forum side of the site down. My apologies to all those that have been a part of the site over the years and have contributed in a responsible manner.

The investigation will in no way affect normal members of the site, just those that have had their details passed on by myself. They only have themselves to blame!

--

Site Owner

We seem to have a problem on the site in regard to a breach in the security measures, which has led to webabuse which has now been passed to the site provider who is carrying out a full investigation, which I have been informed could at some stage involve a police investigation both here and on THL due to the content of what has been posted by those individuals in regards to myself and this site which has business status... fortunatly I have the IP addresses email addresses and in some cases the postal addresses of the individuals invoved. Not an ideal situation but I have been left with no other choice but to go down this road or close the forum side of the site down. My apologies to all those that have been a part of the site over the years and have contributed in a responsible manner.

The investigation will in no way affect normal members of the site, just those that have had their details passed on by myself. They only have themselves to blame!

--

well after reading that I hope one of the lads hes passed information on about rams one of his books down his throat ,two faced f***ing grass ...